Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TIGER LEFT, TIGER RIGHT" DAVID JANSSEN LESLIE NEILSEN 2:00 A.M. EASTERN

@drizzellla  where are you? I noticed you were MIA last week also.

We can't have you failing our Film Class. Ashamed smiley 7

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TIGER LEFT, TIGER RIGHT" DAVID JANSSEN LESLIE NEILSEN 2:00 A.M. EASTERN

i am still here. Last week I fell asleep and only saw the last 20 minutes. I was going to watch it on line but the dog started having issues. So we took him to the Vet 3 times, we thought we were going to have to put him down. But the Vet gave us drugs and he seems to be doing better. I felt I didn't watch enough to comment (besides I didn't know what was going on). I plan on catching up sometime on line.

And I was wide awake for the Tiger Left, Tiger Right. I thought the acting was very good but somehow the storyline seemed to try and pack alot of story into a little time. But I guess they wanted to have a happy ending so all the substories had to be tied up before the end.

But after reading that Me TV edited one of the scenes, I wonder if I should only watch on line. But it is tough because it seems that something is going on or someone is interrupting. That is why I know I can watch uninterrupted at 2 AM.

And when I saw all the stairs to the "hideaway house" I just knew that Leslie Neilsen was going to take a tumble - I was wrong. 

I am still here - watching and reading in the shadows.

Honored Contributor

Good shout-out, @Tique !   Hope you check in with us if you can, @drizzellla .   Even when you don't see an episode, it's fun to have your general observations.  (No pressure though, ha. )

And any others who have dropped by--  @chloe4578 ,  @godi ,  or @mousiegirl ,  if you do watch, or if you don't, or it's only sporadic--  we love to hear from you!   (Apologies if I'm not remembering everyone who has dropped in.  Oh, the lovely lady whose husband and David Janssen resembled each other--  t'would be good to hear from you, even if it's too painful for you to watch actual epsiodes.  

All welcome--  love having the discussions enhanced and amplified this way!

Honored Contributor

Oh, there you are, @drizzellla !   So glad to hear doggie is doing better.   I also thought those stairs would be hideously treacherous for Leslie.

Thrilled you are still following along, shadows or no!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla So happy you checked in and, as a dog lover myself, so happy your dog is doing better.

A suggestion: if 2 a.m. is a good quiet time for you to watch, watch the YouTube version then! And the link that @Oznell posts, as opposed to the ones I have found on YouTube, are commercial free so the show is shorter --around 51 min - so you can get to sleep sooner than watching it on MeTV.

@Oznell I think poster vsm has occasionally been here too.
Honored Contributor

You are right, @Pearlee ,  thanks so much.   Paging @vsm --  we want you and your incisive comments here, if and when you are so inclined!

Respected Contributor

How kind of you, @Oznell !  I've been recording the episodes, but am behind on viewing.  Will happily weigh in when I've had a  chance to view...

In the meantime, I do enjoy keeping up with your comments and @Pearlee 's.  Especially like your ID'g the familiar-face-but-what-the-heck-was-his-name character actors who populate the episodes.  Gosh, they were good.

Honored Contributor

@vsm Nice to see you over here.I'm happy you are still interested in my favorite TV show of all time. 👍
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@drizzelllaSo happy you checked in and, as a dog lover myself, so happy your dog is doing better.

A suggestion: if 2 a.m. is a good quiet time for you to watch, watch the YouTube version then! And the link that @Oznell posts, as opposed to the ones I have found on YouTube, are commercial free so the show is shorter --around 51 min - so you can get to sleep sooner than watching it on MeTV.

@OznellI think poster vsm has occasionally been here too.

Pearley good suggestion - I will give it a try. And maybe not wait until 2 AM. I can watch at 1 AM!

Off topic - yes we do love this dog especially today. The Doctor gave us Trazodone because among other issues the dog has been having anxiety troubles at night. Well, the drug made him so relaxed that for the first time ever he "went #2" in his bed last night. So of course he walked in it and all.

So we have spent much of the morning cleaning him, his bed and the carpet. So he has to rough it and sleep on a blanket until his bed dries. For some reason he no longer sleeps in his other memory foam bed anymore.

Thanks again for the suggestion

Honored Contributor

@ drizzella,

OY about the dog!😖
But they are worth it, and it wasn't his fault, poor thing. 😔

You are welcome for the suggestion and yes, watch at 1:00 a.m. --Even better!