Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TIGER LEFT, TIGER RIGHT" DAVID JANSSEN LESLIE NEILSEN 2:00 A.M. EASTERN

@Oznell. I like your interpretation of the title which is credible. In fact now that you mention it, Kimble utters a line like your explanation (but not like the epi title) so you are probably right.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TIGER LEFT, TIGER RIGHT" DAVID JANSSEN LESLIE NEILSEN 2:00 A.M. EASTERN

My mother used to dress exactly like what Jeanne Bal is wearing in this episode, minus anything in her hair. But seeing that skirt and blouse reminded me immediately of my mom in the 1960s.
Honored Contributor

By the way, this is two kidnapping episodes in a row! 🙄
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

...@Tique I was just reminded --- did you pick a show quote for last week's episode?

I give this one a B- .

@Pearlee   I knew if anyone asked about that, it would most likely be you. I started to post the last conversation between Kimble and Phil Jr. but it felt forced and I felt it betrayed the purpose. My original premise was to record an exchange which was memorable and worth reading again in the far or near future. The truth is for me there was nothing in that episode that even remotely resembled that.

Did you have something?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I looked up Carol Rossen on IMDB.  Wow - she was in a lot of 60's & 70's shows and I'm surprised I don't remember her. Still alive at 83 and was formerly married to Hal Holbrook. 

She appeared in five Fuge episodes and also two Harry O episodes with DJ. She worked with him a lot - lucky girl.!

Honored Contributor

@Tique. I'm not home now but will think about it.
Honored Contributor

Boy, I saw about the 1st 20 min of the 2:00a.m. show (having already watched it on YouTube) and saw that MeTV had cut the important first ransom call to the family! That wasn't good at all, that call was important, not expendable as MeTV thought it was. Not good!
Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I'm glad you shared your interpretation of the title because I would have been clueless. After reading what you wrote it makes perfect sense.

I give this episode a B.

@Pearlee   I first watched yesterday afternoon. When I watched this morning I walked out of the room so I thought I missed the first call. Went back and noticed the same thing you did. They cut the strangest scenes and there doesn't seem to me any reason. Show one less commercial if it's a time thing.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
By the way, this is two kidnapping episodes in a row! 🙄

@Pearlee  Jr wasn't kidnapped. He put himself in a situation where Kimble was forced to keep him until he could safely leave him.

Honored Contributor

@Tique I realize that.