Regular Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE JUDGMENT" PART 1 MeTV 4/11 2:00 a.m. ET D. JANSSEN

@twinsister 

You have a point about closing the chain, I felt that she was leaving shortly and saw no need to put the chain on the door.  I did live in an apartment with a chain lock. I  do remember not putting the chain on the door until I went to bed.

What did strike me funny was when Kimble left the apartment he was empty handed, but when he arrived at the cab he had his clothes in the satchel he had packed.  Big continuity mistake there.  

Honored Contributor

Diane Baker is in the Murder She Wrote I'm watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee Was it the Christmas episode?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee Was it the Christmas episode?

@twinsister  No but she's in that one too. It was one with "Dennis Stanton" and David Birney about a rare Mark Twain book.

She was also the Senator in Silence of the Lambs to whom Hopkins says "Love your suit".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister  @chloe4578  @drizzellla 

I'm happy you all liked Part i and I enjoyed reading your comments. I I wanted to respond to just a few points you ladies made before next week's show.

@drizzellla  I loved your My! My! My!  Indeed.

There is no doubt Gerard would go to towns and take over and be bossy and condescending to the local police. In this epi, it is quite possible  Campanella has voluntarily let Gerard take the lead, as an expert in the Kimble case. So far the two seem genial and cooperative.

I didn't think it too odd that Donna was able to reach Kimble since during the course of the series we have seen Kimble get in touch with her before. I can believe him checking in with her regularly  to let her know he is OK. What I did think odd about it was: (1) She was able to get hold of him so quickly (which is OK since it's only an hour show) but more importantly, (2) that he told her where he was and with what trucking company. I would think he would purposely not do that so if for any reason Gerard questioned Donna, she would not be lying to police  by saying she didn't know his whereabouts. 

Chloe, good point about his travel case, I hadn't noticed that.

Yes, the epilog photo is reminiscent of the train ride to death row.

I do not think fondly of TF ending and have not watched it often over the years. My "issues" with it are in Part 2. However,  I don't separate the 2 epis in my mind when I remember it, so I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this epi.  Next week is also suspenseful and exciting but also has some flaws.