Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE JUDGMENT -PART 2" METV 2:00 A.M. 4/18 D. JANSSEN

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - there was an interesting post on Facebook today about the Fuge.  The very first episode starring Brian Keith was set in Phoenix.  Someone else then noted that the beginning of the two part finale was set in Phoneix, so it is like in a way things came full circle.  I don't remember the first episode titled Fear in Desert City with Keith as a vengeful character.  I'm guessing you remember it!

@twinsister  i don't think that FB post was right, st least about the beginning of the finale. Wasn't the opening scene Kimble working as a truck driver in Tuscon?  Oh well, at least both are in AZ. And I don't remember the 1st epi well enough to remember which Desert City it was in. But since you mention it, after I watched the finale Sat night I told myself to watch the 1st epi again some time this week, which I'll do. So. I'll come back here and let you know!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - This shows how good my memory is - I can't remember an episode from last week!!!    HaHa!   You may be right that it was in Tucson.  Like you said, it was still in Arizona.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - This shows how good my memory is - I can't remember an episode from last week!!!    HaHa!   You may be right that it was in Tucson.  Like you said, it was still in Arizona.  

🤣 What do you mean from "last week"? Didn't you just watch the DVR MeTv show yesterday? 🤣