Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE GARDEN HOUSE" DAVID JANSSEN PEGGY MCCAY MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN MET

Once again I am playing catch up. I tried to watch the final episode of Wings. It was on the same time as The Fugitive. I never saw the last episode before and of course it was the last episode of the Wings marathon. And don't you know I fell asleep.

I woke up to see David Janssen horseback riding with "timid" sister as "not timid" sister took pictures. I caught most of the Fugitive. But wanted to watch it again after reading all the comments. So I asked my son if it was on Amazon Prime and he said no. He is going to look on Hulu. He said it had been on NetFlicks (he had watched it) but it is no longer on Netflicks.

Next week's show is titled "Come Watch Me Die". Maybe I should record that show. And not watch at 2 AM.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE GARDEN HOUSE" DAVID JANSSEN PEGGY MCCAY MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN MET

Yeah, the 2:00 a.m. time slot is a killer, @drizzellla -- if I wasn't recording, I doubt I'd be seeing much of this current airing on Me TV.  (Of course I could just watch my own collection of "Fugitive" DVD episodes, in order, but for some reason it's more fun do it this way!)

It's a mystery to me why MeTV always puts winners like "The Fugitive" and "Mannix" on in the wee hours...

Honored Contributor

I know, go figure. I have so many of my favorite movies and shows on DVD. Yet, most have never been out of their wrapper. But I am driving myself crazy at times to watch the movie on TV. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzilla. Have you looked for the episode on Youtube under its title The Garden House? I've watched a lot of Fugitives on YouTube before.

I'm so "up" for a Fugitive weekend marathon on Decades too!
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@drizzilla. Have you looked for the episode on Youtube under its title The Garden House? I've watched a lot of Fugitives on YouTube before.

I'm so "up" for a Fugitive weekend marathon on Decades too!

We lost the Decades channel awhile ago. I checked out Youtube. And guess what - it is there. It was added April 19, 2020.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla So now you can watch it on YouTube!
Honored Contributor

I remember Peggy McKay (sp) in a soap opera. I HAD to watch it w/my Mom when I came home for lunch.

That is why I remember all thase stars on Search for Tomorrow. Don Knotts was a serial killer. He was great. But I am going OT. Thanks for listening.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I remember Peggy McKay (sp) in a soap opera. I HAD to watch it w/my Mom when I came home for lunch.

That is why I remember all thase stars on Search for Tomorrow. Don Knotts was a serial killer. He was great. But I am going OT. Thanks for listening.

I remember seeing Peggy McCay before but couldn't figure out what shows. Thanks for mentioning that she was on Search for Tomorrow. I never watched soap operas but I would see the actors on clips etc. And Don Knotts a serial killer?!?!?! I looked it up and it was before Andy Griffith Show.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is interesting, @Group 5 minus 1 --  I had a vague idea she had been a soap opera actress, but didn't know all that.  It's not off-topic, just fascinating information-- thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I finally watched this last night, and I had seen it, didn't fall asleep through it the first time, but did fall asleep to miss the actual shooting, lol, but saw the rest, and it was very good.  Of course, I like the majority of the episodes

I noticed that he was not a horse trainer, but a groom of sorts, never saw him do anything with a horse but lead it, lol.