Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE EVIL MEN DO" D. JANSSEN MONDAY 12/ 27 2:00 A.M. ET METV

@chloe4578 wrote:

@drizzellla 

You're not alone.  I never could stand Gerards presence in any episode I have seen of  TF.  I don't believe Gerard had any jurisdiction to just go wherever he wanted, take over any police force he wanted, or arrest Kimble anywhere he wanted.  He didn't have that kind of power.  So his presence  and attitude is really annoying.  He's only a Lt.  He doesn't run the police force and would need special permission which he never seems to have.

As for the oft mentioned white boots, I saw them on the model Twiggy and had to have them.  Finally I found them in Bloomingdales for $125 and bought them.  Really loved those boots and wore them to death.  Never owned another pair of white boots in my life.

Those are my thoughts exactly. He walks in, no matter where in the country, and takes over. 

Glad you got so much wear out of your white boots. Even though they cost $125 since you got alot of use out of them. They were worth it. And I bet you felt proud to be wearing them.

Esteemed Contributor

@chloe4578 & @Pearlee - Agree about the prologue.  I wish they would have eliminated it, but I guess I can always fast forward through it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

$125 for boots back in the 1960s was a whole lot of money!  I don't even pay that for boots now!

@drizzellla   I don't know how you missed those boots either! 😂

Honored Contributor

One thing I'd forgotten to ask about this epi:  who were you rooting for when Gerard and Brame were trying to kill each other?