Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE END IS BUT THE BEGINNING" D. JANSSEN BARBARA BARRIE MONDAY 2:00 A.M.

@Pearlee   haven't watched it yet. Plan to early this afternoon.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE END IS BUT THE BEGINNING" D. JANSSEN BARBARA BARRIE MONDAY 2:00 A.M.

@Tique wrote:

@drizzellla @chloe4578   missed you last week but understand this time of the year can be busier than normal not to mention all the things that continue to make this year unique. Hope you'll rejoin us when you can. 

I watched. I guess I just felt I really had nothing constructive to add. And what I did notice seemed petty and would not help any discussion. So I decided to keep out of the discussion.

I guess I see a similar formula for the shows. Kimball is the new guy in town. Through no fault of his own, he meets up with unsavory people or people in need of help. He is a nice guy and tries to rectify the situation. But many times law enforcement becomes involved. Now the big question do they recognize him. And will he be able to walk out of town.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla. Please don't ever think you have to join in. Not everyone can/ has the inclination to post here every week to watch every show.   As @Oznell  has said, it's just for fun

Attendance is certainly not "mandatory!"

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I  will check out your JFK thread.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@drizzellla. Please don't ever think you have to join in. Not everyone can/ has the inclination to post here every week to watch every show.   As @Oznell  has said, it's just for fun

Attendance is certainly not "mandatory!"

Believe me when I say - if I have something I want to add - I will be typing away. I enjoy reading what you ladies say about the episode every week. I find it so interesting what all of you pick up on. And believe me, I think it is fun and enjoy it every week.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I would skip a little too if I was going out with Kimble, but I think @Pearlee would be doing somersaults!!

I remember Barbara Barrie from one of my favorite Route 66 episodes in which she played a blind girl who falls in love with George Maharis.  @Oznell - have you seen that one?

I like the pictures of RK being "domestic".

@twinsister  I keep reading your comment about me here, it makes me laugh. 😄

Honored Contributor

Yes @Pearlee  I did like it. Once again there was something in that opening scene that I can best describe as being off-putting. Will go into specifics tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Yes @Pearlee  I did like it. Once again there was something in that opening scene that I can best describe as being off-putting. Will go into specifics tomorrow. 

@Tique. I'm happy you liked it! (Despite Gerard's appearance in it). Glad you let me know. 🙂  I hope you too got a kick out of Amy's little skip about going out with Kimble. 😍

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  -I'm glad I made you laugh today!!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I did get a kick out of it but I'll confess I may have missed it if I hadn't read @Oznell 's post. I like Barbara Barrie so when I read she was a part of this one I was already tilting toward favoring it. She was so genuinely happy when she did the little skip it took me back to a few moments when I've had a similar feeling. BB's reaction was rather reserved. The "why" to be discussed later.

@twinsister's post made me smile also. She knows you.🤸 Jumping smiley 1