Respected Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "RUNNING SCARED" D. JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

[ Edited ]

Yes, I was referring to the "what if..." if Ballinger had become governor. What crime or legal series hasn't had a scene where the death row inmate awaits a last minute call from a governor to a warden for a stay of execution? Doubt it would happen this time. 

I did like the line Kimble used when he said he hadn't realized he was such a king maker. And didn't care for Gerard's comment that Kimble on the run reflected badly on Ballinger. Wrong, Ballinger did his job and got the convection. The only one it reflects badly on is the person from whom he escaped.

Tim Daly seems to work continuously, most recently in Madam Secretary and before that Private Practice. I think as he ages you can see more of a resemblance to his father, especially around the eyes and cheekbones.

Honored Contributor

OT but I loved Tim Daly's guest appearance in an early Monk episode. Sharona and Monk were on the same airplane flight as 

Tim who was playing himself. Sharon says to Tim "I just loved you in Wings" . Monk then asks Sharona whether that show was any good (Shaloub of course was in it too) and Sharona replies to Monk, pointing to Tim, "Well HE was." 😄

Honored Contributor

Had forgotten but loved that "kingmaker" line of Kimble's also, @Etoile308 , especially with DJ's patented wry delivery!

Honored Contributor

I meant to say about this epi that I thought it went very quickly.  Seemed like it was more like a half hour show. I'm sure it was because I was so engrossed in it.