Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "PASSAGE TO HELENA" METV 2:00 A.M.ET 2/28 D. JANSSEN

@twinsister wrote:

@drizzellla - I didn't like Farentino's character either and that may have added to my dislike of this episode. 

Apparently he wasn't such a nice person in real life.  He was charged with stalking and harassing Tina Sinatra.

Oh My! I did not know that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I just read that Tim Considine passed away at 81.  It was noted that he played Frank Hardy in The Hardy Boys.  I remember him from My Three Sons.  You mentioned The Hardy Boys in an earlier post, about the sheriff who looked familiar.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - I just read that Tim Considine passed away at 81.  It was noted that he played Frank Hardy in The Hardy Boys.  I remember him from My Three Sons.  You mentioned The Hardy Boys in an earlier post, about the sheriff who looked familiar.

@twinsister  Thank you for letting me know -- I had not seen this news. I went to read more online and had forgotten he was Spin on

Spin and Marty (with David Stollery) as well as in the Hardy Boys, oh so long ago!  He was also later in a couple of episodes of Murder She Wrote: the one where Brenda Vaccaro plays his  wife who is a kleptomaniac and steals jewelry, and in the one where Jessica moves to NYC to teach.  I always liked him.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@twinsister  I just now looked up the Hardy Boys cast. The Sheriff in TF was indeed the Hardy Boys' father!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee - You have a great memory!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - You have a great memory!

@twinsister Thank you! I am truly surprised myself that I recognized him from something I saw when I was so young!  And I've seen this epi several times over the years and don't remember recognizing him ever  before, although I do pay more attention watching these epis since  I took on writing the OP for them.  Before that I was only focused on David Handsome. 😍😄

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I saw David Handsome this afternoon on an epiosde of Route 66 from 1962 on the Decades channel.  Of course, I thought of you!!  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - I saw David Handsome this afternoon on an epiosde of Route 66 from 1962 on the Decades channel.  Of course, I thought of you!!  

@twinsister  Dang I missed it! Thanks for thinking of me!  Going now to watch this week's TF epi...😁 You put me in the mood. 🥰