Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "NEMESIS" DAVID JANSSEN KURT RUSSELL MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

Ha, ha, I don't know @Pearlee --  "Nemeses"???

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "NEMESIS" DAVID JANSSEN KURT RUSSELL MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Oznell. I there is a lot of validity to your theory about males, esp back then. Men showing their "feminine side", if even acknowledged at all, was considered "sissy." So I think there is a lot of truth in your theory. Still, Kimble was supposed to be very smart and very cautious --- after all, if caught he'd go back to death row. So, you'd think he'd "check" himself and stay out of volatile situations no matter how he felt about exerting his masculinity.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - You know I was watching The Fuge at 10PM also right along with you!!

@Oznell - I agree with your theory about males and fighting.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I also agree with your men and their right to fight theory. This is a recurring topic for us. I still say Kimble doesn't start the fight or confrontation but he doesn't walk away from it either.

That sheriff whom you described so accurately seemed to be so lazy I couldn't believe he had actually taken the time to review some old Wanted posters and discovered Kimble's identity. A part of me wished he had gone ahead and tried to apprehend Kimble. Kimble would have outsmarted him without even putting much thought into it. By the time the Gerards arrived, he would have been long gone. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Tique -- no match for Kimble!

Hey, I love your new motto/tag line!   Didn't realize it was Shakespeare, had to look it up.  Thank you for increasing my knowledge--  'jolly good', @Tique !

At some point, I must go back and read "All's Well That Ends Well".....

Honored Contributor

We talked about Kurt's father Bing in this episode. There is a big story in Parade magazine this week about Kurt and Goldie that mentions Bing. It states that not only was he an actor but he also owned a minor league baseball team, although it didn't say which one.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   thank you. Not for the post above but for finding the one thread when I didn't post a Memorable Exchange. We discussed it the following week on Tiger Left Tiger Right .

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Pearlee   thank you. Not for the post above but for finding the one thread when I didn't post a Memorable Exchange. We discussed it the following week on Tiger Left Tiger Right .

@Tique  I didn't know you were looking for it!

BTW I like most of the shows Gerard is in (although there are a few preposterous ones coming up). I think he is an essential character to the storyline and when his character appears that creates a lot of tension/ drama.