Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "ESCAPE INTO BLACK" DAVID JANSSEN, IVAN DIXON MONDAY 2:00 A.M EASTERN MET

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  it can be both daunting and great. It will certainly be interesting to see how many we pick up along our journey.

Notice I didn't say "lose" because I know "we're all in to the end". Love smiley 1

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "ESCAPE INTO BLACK" DAVID JANSSEN, IVAN DIXON MONDAY 2:00 A.M EASTERN MET

@Tique. I would be very interested in knowing why you choose the particular dialogue passage that you do each week, i.e. why you feel it was so significant.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  It's instinct. Sometimes I know the first time I view a show. Other times I'm conflicted and it takes some time. This week I wanted the dialogue to be something that featured Margaret. For me she was the central guest character [or maybe I just liked her better]; however, since I originally added the condition the dialogue must include Kimble, that precluded her. There wasn't enough substance in the brief conversations between Margaret and Kimble. I try to pick something that if anyone returns to a previous thread and reads the dialogue, it will trigger something to make then remember what that episode was about.

Does this answer your question?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique. Yes it does, thanks. 🙂
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique @Pearlee @Oznell - 2022 - wow!!!   Lets hope ME TV keeps airing The Fuge and QVC doesn't ever shut down these forums!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister. I had those same two thoughts although I tely on YouTube not MeTV to watch the shows.