Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "ESCAPE INTO BLACK" DAVID JANSSEN, IVAN DIXON MONDAY 2:00 A.M EASTERN MET

P.S. anout that photo. It is from another epi because Kimble did not wear a white robe in this past week's.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "ESCAPE INTO BLACK" DAVID JANSSEN, IVAN DIXON MONDAY 2:00 A.M EASTERN MET

Oh, yes, somehow I overlooked that point, @Pearlee --  yes, absolutely it is unbelievable that Gerard wouldn't act on that!   I meant "good catch" in the sense that you did some digging and reading, and came up with a good nugget for our consideration-- that's still a good catch, and adds to what we know!

Thank you, @Tique ,  kind of you to inquire --  he was tested almost immediately, and thank goodness, we got the result yesterday--  no virus!  Just some other bug, apparently.  Back to school for him today.

Which reminds me, @drizzellla ,  hoping for the best for your husband, and that he is resting comfortably....     

Honored Contributor

@Tique. Will you have a dialogue passage from this week's show? 🙂
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Tique. Will you have a dialogue passage from this week's show? 🙂

@Pearlee  I will. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Thank you, @Tique ,  kind of you to inquire --  he was tested almost immediately, and thank goodness, we got the result yesterday--  no virus!  Just some other bug, apparently.  Back to school for him today.

Which reminds me, @drizzellla ,  hoping for the best for your husband, and that he is resting comfortably....     

Oznell, I am so glad to hear that your son has no virus and he is back to school. I had asked about your son on another discussion of a David Janssen episode. And since I didn't hear anything, I was wondering how things were going. I didn't want to bring up the subject again. In case you would rather not talk about it.

My husband is doing just fine. He has read 3 books. And talked to all his buddies on the phone. They are planning a trip to Cabela's before the "big hike". He caught up on his sleeping (since the dog no longer gets him up at 5:30). 

He is now worried what the Department of Health is going to say tomorrow. And will they lift the quarantine. He is wondering what the criteria will be to lift the quarantine.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell -Good news that your son does not have the virus.

@drizzellla - Glad your husband is doing well.

@Oznell - Regarding Gerard's proximity to Kimble - I immediately thought  the location was Georgia - don't know why. I shouldn't have, because as you pointed out, there were no Southern accents.  I forgot about Decatur, Illinois and didn't know there was one in Alabama.  Geography was not my best subject in school, so I didn't even think about Georgia not being near Indiana!!  The identity of Kimble's location hasn't mattered much to me, especially when it is rural.  Those all seem to look  the same after a while.

As for Kimble's readiness to help people making him attractive,  it's like he is a knight in shining armor always coming to the rescue.  Usually it is a damsel in distress or a child, but this week it was an elderly man.  A good, kind hearted person, and of course, it doesn't hurt that he is so good looking - right @Pearlee!

@Pearlee - I'm probably in the minority, but I don't find it that unbelievable that Gerard did not go after Fred Johnson.  He doesn't want to discover there really is a one-armed man and that Kimble is telling the truth.  Gerard has blinders on in his dogged pursuit of Kimble and won't deviate from his belief that he is guilty.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

...@Pearlee - I'm probably in the minority, but I don't find it that unbelievable that Gerard did not go after Fred Johnson.  He doesn't want to discover there really is a one-armed man and that Kimble is telling the truth.  Gerard has blinders on in his dogged pursuit of Kimble and won't deviate from his belief that he is guilty.

@twinsister  excellent points.  I'm not sure if it's about Kimble being innocent or not because in Gerard's mine he was found to be "Guilty" by a jury of his peers and he was sentenced. The end. Since Kimble's escape happened on his watch it makes him even more determined to catch him.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique - You're right that Kimble escaping on his watch only adds to it - good point!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla,  so sorry I overlooked your kind inquiry in the other thread--  I do lose track of threads sometimes, esp. toward the end.  Or I'll see a comment, not have time to answer properly, and say to myself-- I must answer this the next time I'm on here.....   Then poof, it 's gone from the so-called gray matter up there...   Anyway, thank you!

And I am thrilled that your husband is doing well.  Tell him to keep up the good work!   So glad he can relax and get reading in, etc.

"Knight in shining armor",  @twinsister ,  what an apt phrase for Kimble.  That sort of 'gallantry' that he had-- it wasn't just "courtly behavior",  it wasn't superficial, it was deep in his character....   I love that term for him.   "Sir Richard", arise, ha.

Honored Contributor

@Tique and @twinsister. You may change your mind somewhat from your comments here about Gerard when you see the finale.