Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CRACK IN A CRYSTAL BALL" DAVID JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

More photos to compliment the ones posted by @Oznell :

Epilog Photos

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CRACK IN A CRYSTAL BALL" DAVID JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Tique. Great photos; loved being able to read the notes close up. Awwwww, Kimble looks so lonely in that last one. 😢 I could cheer him up. Speaking of which, great photos but none cracked me up like that 2nd one of oznell's did.😆

You reminded me that I'd meant to say that I really liked the title of this epi. 

Honored Contributor

Was the boarding house landlady in another epi? I don't remember her in one.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Was the boarding house landlady in another epi? I don't remember her in one.

@Pearlee - Yes, I think she was in the episode involving the home for the blind. Maybe she was the housekeeper?  I do remember seeing her previously in the Fuge.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique - thanks for posting those pictures!

Esteemed Contributor

Where is oznell?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Where is oznell?

@twinsister  Since she isn't at my house, I don't know! 😁