Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CORALEE" DAVID JANSSEN ANTOINETTE BOWER MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

[ Edited ]

@twinsister  Whaaaat? It's great! You need to see it plus it's got that great Simon & Garfunkle soundtrack. You'll love all the '60s decor too. Can't believe you've never seen it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CORALEE" DAVID JANSSEN ANTOINETTE BOWER MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Pearlee wrote:

@twinsister  Whaaaat? It's great! You need to see it pkus it's got that great Simon & Garfunkle soundtrack. You'll love all the '60s decor too. Can't believe you've never seen it!

@Pearlee - Only a few clips, but that is it.  I'll try to watch if I see it listed.

Honored Contributor

Hi @teganslaw !   Thanks for coming on the thread.  It's nice to meet one of the people who read along here sometimes, but don't necessarily watch the episodes. 

We typically get a few hundred people viewing the alerts, but rarely do we have the pleasure of meeting anyone new who "drops in".    So, welcome, and I hope you and others know, even if you can't watch the episodes, you can feel free to join in in any discussions, should you choose.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - Do you remember this:  In the summer of 1993 , NBC aired a three episode marathon of The Fuge to tie in with the movie version release starring Harrison Ford.

The first episode was The Girl From Little Egypt and then the two part finale.  I don't remember this being shown.  More useless trivia from Facebook.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - Do you remember this:  In the summer of 1993 , NBC aired a three episode marathon of The Fuge to tie in with the movie version release starring Harrison Ford.

The first episode was The Girl From Little Egypt and then the two part finale.  I don't remember this being shown.  More useless trivia from Facebook.

@twinsister   No I sure don't. I never knew about it or I'm sure I would have watched it!  That is very odd, too, because TF was on ABC!

I've mentioned here many ties that I thought The Girl FLE shoukd have been te 1st Fuge epi!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - Maybe it wasn't publicized very much.  What is even more odd is that CBS now owns the rights to The Fuge!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - Maybe it wasn't publicized very much.  What is even more odd is that CBS now owns the rights to The Fuge!

@twinsister   Yeah that is. I've noticed that before.