Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CORALEE" DAVID JANSSEN ANTOINETTE BOWER MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Tique,  I think that's right about Kimble-- he was disturbed, but knowing him, he may very well have planned a call to the authorities once he was out of the fray...

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "CORALEE" DAVID JANSSEN ANTOINETTE BOWER MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Oznell   Yes I realize what you stated about Coralee but all this happened in a very short perid of time (less than a week) so she sure wasn't hesitant  for very long.  And yes, she didn't throw herself at Kimble but "there's something between us" sure happened fast.

"Murky" is a good word to use for not knowing what exactly happened to the dead brother-in-law.  It's just that Murray Hamilton's character conveyed to me "villain."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique    Thanks for your post, although I was pretty convinced that guy who said he latched the helmet properly was telling the truth.

Did you like this epi?

@Oznell  Yes I agree that in one if those two epis you mentioned Kimble escaped under water.     

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tique    Thanks for your post, although I was pretty convinced that guy who said he latched tge helmet properly was telling the truth.

Did you like this epi?

@Oznell  Yes I agree that in one if those two epis you mentioned Kimble escaped under water.     

@Pearlee   not only am I convinced he was telling the truth but I also suspect none of the other men knew Joe was playing fast and loose with their lives.

This episode was just okay for me. I could watch it again but can't think of a single reason why I would. 😴

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Where do you find all these episodes of "The Fugitive"? That show is old, so wondering why there is so much detail on each episode. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Nevermind, I just saw that it was on MeTV, which I don't get. That's why I didn't know much about it.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell - I do remember now that hurricane episode with Bethel Leslie and the boat, but I don't remember the Susan Oliver episode you mentioned.

You're right about Murray Hamilton playing many morally slippery roles.   I remember him best in the comedy If It's Tuesday, It Must be Belgium as the husband reluctantly going on the trip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister  during the one with Susan Oliver Kimble was working as a sailmaker tying knots which he was quite expert in because of his medical experience. Kimble worked for Oliver's uncle. It was a two-parter and one when Kimble saved Gerard's life.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@twinsister And Robert Duvall was in the Susan Oliver 2-parter as Susan's brother. Also Murray Hamilton was Anne Bancroft's husband (Mr. Robinson) in The Graduate, so you may remember him in  that. 

I meant to point out Murray's wife's shirtwaist dress  in TF.  My mother wore those all through the 1960's; yours probably did too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique -thanks for the reminder about the Susan Oliver episode.  I don't remember it at all.  Maybe I wasn't part of this group yet when it was discussed.

@Pearlee - I have never seen The Graduate!!  Both my mother and aunts wore those shirtdresses.