Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE, "COME WATCH ME DIE" DAVID JANSSEN BRUCE DERN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN ME

Oh, I'm pretty sure they will, @twinsister .  They'd better air them!  I hate when they suddenly suspend running a show, even though it isn't the end of the series' run.

Hey, didn't FETV (I think it was FETV) do that on us with "Route 66"?   I'm forgetting if they went all the way to the end or not...

I could be wrong, but I think MeTV did that with "Diagnosis Murder".  All of a sudden it disappeared, and Carroll O'Connor's "In the Heat of the Night" is now showing in its place.  Grrr.

They did that with "Cannon" once too, although now they seem to be methodically going through all the episodes....

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE, "COME WATCH ME DIE" DAVID JANSSEN BRUCE DERN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN ME

@twinsister. They are being aired on chronological order. As I posted above, I think the really good J.Rule one is from the last season because it was in color. So they will air it, but you have a wait.

@Oznell. Warning Shot (which I Googled) is from 1967. Take a look at the all-star cast, you'll flip! The movie isn't nearly as good as the stellar cast. The only two I had remembered in it were Janssen and George Grizzard.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  - thanks.  I will be on the look out for it.  

@Oznell - I think you are right about FETV not finishing Route 66.  I have been watching it on that Z Living station.  They air it 3 times a day and so far, they seem to be in order from the beginning.  I don't like it either when they stop mid-season.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell. Several Diagnosis Murder shows air on the Hallmark Murder and Mysteries channel each weekday. The last one airs at 2:00 pm ET and the first one starts at either 11:00am or noon.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@Oznell. Several Diagnosis Murder shows air on the Hallmark Murder and Mysteries channel each weekday. The last one airs at 2:00 pm ET and the first one starts at either 11:00am or noon.

It seems like they've been airing them for the past ten years. Monday thru Friday for at least two hours. Oh and then sometimes we're treated to a marathon which could last for hours on a weekend day. I wish they would remove it from the lineup for a year or so.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Oh, @Pearlee , I just did look at the Warning Shot cast--  George Sanders, Walter Pidgeon, Lillian Gish!

Thanks for the heads-up re "Diagnosis Murder"--  I didn't even realize we got the "Hallmark Mysteries" channel on DirecTV. It's channel 565 and I've never even strayed up that high to look at channels!  Hubby will be pleased to see they have "Monk" which he's been threatening to order on DVD.  I'm now recording some episodes for him on our "new" channel!

"Diagnosis Murder" I find to be quite uneven, depending on the writing, but the better ones do provide a good showcase for ultra-talented D i c k Van D y k e.  He has such a 'warm' performing persona-- I find that anything with him has the effect of TV comfort food....  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell. So happy you found the HM&M channel. It's a real treasure. 90% of my TV viewing is either that channel or the I. D. Network. Every night I fall asleep to Murder She Wrote; there is something comforting about stalwart Jessica Fletcher!😁

The channel has a lot of made-for-Hallmark mystery movies. My favorites, which were better-than-average ones, unfortunately starred now fired Lori Laughlin in The Garage Sale Mysteries. She owned a charming antique store in it. Those are no longer in production.

Oh and don't forget Eleanor Parker and Ed Begley from the Warning Shot cast.