Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "A TASTE OF TOMORROW" DAVID JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Oznell wrote:

Wow,  I'm sorry to hear that, @twinsister -- thanks for the heads-up.  It's so interesting-- since we started our 'Fuge forum',   several of the original guest actors have died.  He was an excellent character player.  RIP.

@Oznell  Given how long ago the series was on, it makes sense there are very few actors left. Kurt Russell as a boy is in the upcoming epi; take a look at a current photo of him to drive home just how much time has gone by since TF.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "A TASTE OF TOMORROW" DAVID JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

So true, @Pearlee --  it's disconcerting!   I hope Kurt has gotten rid of the facial hair.  At any age, to me he looks better clean-shaven and more "groomed" looking.  Same with Jeff Bridges.  But I suppose they like to think of themselves as "boho" or something, and they can always say "I grew it for the film I'm doing...."   

When Ed Asner died, and everyone was thinking of MTM and "Lou Grant",  I immediately remembered that recent "hotel" episode he did with DJ and Richard Anderson!