Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE DVDs AVAILABLE AT TARGET ONLINE ONLY

Now that I've watched several episodes from my boxed set I thought I'd review this.  Holy moly there are a lot of discs!  All that I've viewed have been very good quality...I'm very pleased thus far, even though I haven't watched that many yet.

This came with the first  3 seasons all together in one plastic casing that securely holds the discs, then season 4 is separate but all are in a cardboard holder that looks much like the red and yellow The Fugitive logo that Unibrow was using to identify his videos. 

The problem is the seasons 1-3 plastic disc holder is extremely thin, flimsy plastic that cracked when I opened it. (I haven't opened the Season 4 set yet). The individual disc holder pages seem fine but its opening (the outer part of it)  doesn't fit together that well any more due to be cracked I thought about returning and reordering but I figure that will happen with all of them and I'm pleased with the disc quality which is the important part.

So I figure at some point I'll have to buy one or maybe a couple of plastic zip casing disc holders which are inexpensive and wear well from Best Buy to keep the discs in. I've kept my CDs in those for years. 

I'm happy knowing I watch a complete,  unedited episode and that I own them all. For the price of the entire set I'm satisfied, although I wish the case holder was better quality and held up better.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE DVDs AVAILABLE AT TARGET ONLINE ONLY

Oh, that's great @Pearlee --  glad that you are, overall, pleased with your set, despite plastic holder issue.  It's definitely a luxury to have the entire set at your disposal, especially with the issues we've experienced with both youtube and MeTV....