Esteemed Contributor

Re: 'THE FIVE" IS DOING A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

@CelticCrafter - Percy was not there.
Frequent Contributor

@Stray Agree wholeheartedly about Harold Ford, Jr. He’s a gentleman and gets his point across effectively and respectfully. Excellent addition to “The Five”.
Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Stray wrote:
The poodle was Stella who belongs to Judge Janine. Jessie Junior was there as was Cleo Jessica Tarlov’s little girl & Hayden, Ainsley’s daughter.

The Rabbi was Joseph Patasnik. Cardinal Timothy Dolan sent a video of his blessing & Rev Jacques DeGraff delivered his along with the Rabbi, live. The Cardinal is spending Thanksgiving with his family.

A nice tree lighting in

Was Percy (obnoxious Dana's dog) there?  I'd be shocked if he wasn't.

@CelticCrafter @No I didn't see Percy ,  don't think she brought him

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Greg's puppy.

image.png

he is just so cute !  And Greg is so cute with him.   It's always so touching seeing someone with a pet that has never had one before.   They just win you over ,  and this pup sure has done that with Greg ,  love that !

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, they are all so cute, @colliemom4 --  and I am not so much of a poodle person, but hers are darling and affectionate.

Greg has been teased a lot about his little dog-- he seems to dote on him, unashamedly.  Which is pretty funny, for a sort of detached, sardonic wit like Greg.  I wonder if he'll bring him on late night "Gutfeld!".   He could sit on Tyrus's lap....

@Oznell @I'd love to see him on the Gutfeld show and sitting on Tyrus lap ,  how cute would that be ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Shelbelle

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did Jesse bring Jesse Jr?

Yes he did.
I love the five, watch it e
veryday while on the treadmill.
like all of them, even Harold, who seems like a nice person.
I have a poodle and they are very smart. Don't shed.

@qvcaddition I too never miss the 5,  been watching since day 1!  I really like Harold as well ,   he is very thoughtful , reasonable,  and listens to other points of view without being nasty .  He reminds  me of a Kennedy democrat.   I actually wish he would be the permanent 5th host .  I don't care for Jessica at all or Geraldo .  

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Agreed, @qvcaddition --  I love the way, even if the discussion gets heated, Harold is always kind and courtly toward the others with whom he disagrees.  Good manners seem to be a habit with him-- whenever he appears on any show, he almost always says at first-- "thank you so much for having me on".

That's very telling, from the son of a big-time politician-- Harold does not have the conspicuous sense of entitlement that some have.

@Oznell I couldn't agree with you more !  You described Harold much better then I.   Good manners are never lost on me .  He was brought up well.  I enjoy him and would like it if he was the permanent 5th host!!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I also like Jessie Waters Prime Time at 4 Cal. time.

He's funny. One day he brought up that his mom was a teacher and dad a principal at his school and that he had to sit on a bench a lot lol.

@colliemom4  I believe that 😂

Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Her poodles are Tooo Cute !

Eric Trump and wife Lara attend Judge Jeannine Pirro's book signing in NYC  Featuring: Judge Jeanine Pirro, Sir Lancelot Where: Manhattan, New York,  United States When: 16 Jul 2018 Credit: Rob Rich/WENN.com

Sir Lancelot and Stella so happy when mom comes home. | Jeanine Pirro |  Scoopnest

Sir Lancelot and Stella so happy when mom comes home. 2019

Jeanine Pirro on Twitter: "New raincoats for Stella & Sir Lancelot.  They are reluctant to join in on the fun. 🐕 https://t.co/O3FE6r94zG" /  Twitter

New raincoats for Stella & Sir Lancelot. They are reluctant to join in on the fun. 2020

Merry Christmas everybody Love Stella, Ted and Red. 2021

Judge Jeanine Pirro on Instagram: “Had a fantastic time exploring this  beautiful estate. Tune in to the upcoming season of 'Castles USA' this Fall  on @foxnation to join me on…”

absolutely adorable !   Poodles are so very intelligent and sweet!  Ive only been around miniature poodles that family members have , Janine's  are so large !

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I wish they would make Harold Ford Jr. the permanent 5th spot instead of rotating it.

@CelticCrafter Me too, me too !!