Honored Contributor

Re: 'THE FIVE" IS DOING A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

I wish they would make Harold Ford Jr. the permanent 5th spot instead of rotating it.

Esteemed Contributor

They really are a fun group. The chemistry is great. I like Chris Salecido who is on at the same time so I flip back and forth. Their ratings speak well for them.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

The judge's poodles, made me have a memory flash of Betty White and all her dogs. Loved how cute Greg's little dog is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Wow, @MorningLover ,  thanks for those fabulous pictures-- you and @colliemom4 found some beauts!

Stella and her "brothers" are such sweethearts. And that little "Gus" of Greg's!!   I can see why he's so addled about that little guy.  Like you, @beach-mom ,  we have always been 'adopted' by a series of cats (right now, three and counting), but we love dogs equally.  Precious critters.

@kelsey17,  I heard that little girl at the end asking about Santa Claus too-- with all the innocence and wonder in her voice--  too cute.

Agree about "The Five" ---  it's one of the best panel talk shows going.  That particular configuration of them that you mention is very sharp.  I think the presence of Greg really helps.  He seems to have a high I.Q.--  in addition to being lightning funny, he has acute little insights, just about life in general, that no one else quite has, and he challenges conventional perceptions.  Fun group! 

It was adorable........the magic and beauty of the Christmas spirit.!!!

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats,  it's the following day, and Brian Kilmeade (in Greg's chair) just announced on "The Five",  that they are going to show some more excerpts from the tree lighting, after the commercial--

Hope you see this in time!

Honored Contributor

Kilmeade is just about the hardest working employee that FOX has, he is everywhere and very good at what he does. 

Honored Contributor

True, @Shelbelle --  Brian is extremely hard-working and I get a kick out of his quirky humor too.  A friend and I both like the "loose cannon" aspect of his personality that sometimes comes out!

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda - I enjoy he Fox lighting as it’s about family & giving back. It captures the true meaning of Christmas. I live across the river from NYC and can walk over the bridge but I don’t go any longer as the City has changed which is very sad to me. I worked in NYC most of my 50 yr career & went to school there.
Esteemed Contributor

I also like Geraldo.  

Does anyone watch Jessie's primetime?

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell - Harold is a gentleman and sensible. I always enjoy his commentary & tho we differ on some points, he finds common ground. I have great respect for him.