Honored Contributor

Re: 'THE FIVE" IS DOING A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

@Kitty Galore,  your re-posting of the "Gus" picture reminded me again of how impossibly cute he is, snoozing so snugly.  When Greg was holding him at the tree-lighting, he had his little short "arms" or paws straight up in the air, so darling.  You are right about how especially touching the bond is between pet and new-found owner.   It's partly that trusting, defenseless quality that I think gets to us about little animals, and clearly has gotten to Greg, big time! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@Kitty Galore,  your re-posting of the "Gus" picture reminded me again of how impossibly cute he is, snoozing so snugly.  When Greg was holding him at the tree-lighting, he had his little short "arms" or paws straight up in the air, so darling.  You are right about how especially touching the bond is between pet and new-found owner.   It's partly that trusting, defenseless quality that I think gets to us about little animals, and clearly has gotten to Greg, big time! 

@Oznell  I know those little arms sticking straight up was so adorable !  And sleeping so peaceful as well .   I would never have thought Greg a pet person ,  but I have to say I'm so happy for him to now know that unconditional love that these little fur babies bring 😺.   This pup will bring him much joy and it's so endearing to see .

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I don;t know if you heard Harold on the five once say, he reads the bible everyday.  He practices what he believes. 

I do not care for Jessica, but it's not her, it's her voice. Yukes.

I grew up when Geraldo was a player.  He is in his 70's now and has stayed married now for over 20 years.  Still handsome.  

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@colliemom4 That's the first time I've ever seen Judge Jeanine without makeup...she looks pretty good! 

DH & I love The Five and Gutfeld (have to record Gutfeld and watch it the next day, comes on too late for us), try to never miss a show!

@vermint   Yes I've never seen her without makeup either and think she looks very good. I hear you about staying up late. I used to but can't seem to anymore and this time changed hasn't done me any favors!

@colliemom4 @vermint  I used to stay up and watch, but I too can no longer so I also Dvr and watch the next day .  I love  Tyrus too !

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@kindred cats,  it's the following day, and Brian Kilmeade (in Greg's chair) just announced on "The Five",  that they are going to show some more excerpts from the tree lighting, after the commercial--

Hope you see this in time!

Sorry I missed it. Thanks for mentioning it. Maybe next year I won't miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I don;t know if you heard Harold on the five once say, he reads the bible everyday.  He practices what he believes. 

I do not care for Jessica, but it's not her, it's her voice. Yukes.

I grew up when Geraldo was a player.  He is in his 70's now and has stayed married now for over 20 years.  Still handsome.  

@qvcaddition well yes her voice is not really made for TV , yes your right ,   Yikes !!  It's more the way she comes off .     Let me just say she could take some cues from Harold I'll leave it at that.    

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

We really enjoyed watching;  Greg's dog's name is Gus I believe.  It was a very heart warming show.

It was!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla,  I'm not convinced yet that they won't re-run it (or the "best of" moments) again.  Like so many other posters have said, it was exceptional-- there was something especially heart-tugging about it, more than usual even.

If programmers are smart, they'll know that, and re-air, maybe sometime over the Thanksgiving weekend?  If I can find it, I'll try to do an emergency alert!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@drizzellla,  I'm not convinced yet that they won't re-run it (or the "best of" moments) again.  Like so many other posters have said, it was exceptional-- there was something especially heart-tugging about it, more than usual even.

If programmers are smart, they'll know that, and re-air, maybe sometime over the Thanksgiving weekend?  If I can find it, I'll try to do an emergency alert!

Thank you, Oznell. I will look too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PugdogMom wrote:
@StrayAgree wholeheartedly about Harold Ford, Jr. He’s a gentleman and gets his point across effectively and respectfully. Excellent addition to “The Five”.

@PugdogMom - I don't know if Dana was kidding or not but she suggested Harold might run for higher office.  He's a class act