Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 'THE FIVE" IS DOING A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition wrote:

I have read a couple of Judge J's mystery novels. Pretty good.

I was shocked to see that she was sooooooo small.....probably not 5' ....everyone looks bigger on tv than in real life.

Respected Contributor

Her poodles are Tooo Cute !

Eric Trump and wife Lara attend Judge Jeannine Pirro's book signing in NYC  Featuring: Judge Jeanine Pirro, Sir Lancelot Where: Manhattan, New York,  United States When: 16 Jul 2018 Credit: Rob Rich/WENN.com

Sir Lancelot and Stella so happy when mom comes home. | Jeanine Pirro |  Scoopnest

Sir Lancelot and Stella so happy when mom comes home. 2019

Jeanine Pirro on Twitter: "New raincoats for Stella & Sir Lancelot.  They are reluctant to join in on the fun. 🐕 https://t.co/O3FE6r94zG" /  Twitter

New raincoats for Stella & Sir Lancelot. They are reluctant to join in on the fun. 2020

Merry Christmas everybody Love Stella, Ted and Red. 2021

Judge Jeanine Pirro on Instagram: “Had a fantastic time exploring this  beautiful estate. Tune in to the upcoming season of 'Castles USA' this Fall  on @foxnation to join me on…”

Honored Contributor

She certainly loves her dogs. Animals bring a lot of joy into our lives. Love the great pics @MorningLover 

Honored Contributor

I love the pictures here! 

DH and I "babysat" a black standard poodle once. We babysat dogs a lot when their parents were going to be gone a short time. At the same time we were taking care of a mixed lab for another family. This one had to be walked at exactly the same time twice a day. If we were late she was not happy and decided to show everyone by seeing what she could get into. Chewing towels was a favorite! Emily, the poodle, was a sweetheart. She would welcome us and was always so well behaved. Never one accident inside the house. 

We always intended to get a dog. The kitties who "found" us had a different idea! So we love to babysit if someone needs us!    Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Watched and thought it was great tree lighting show....always enjoy The Five...I have to say my favorite   shows are the ones with Judge Jeannine, Harold, Jesse, Dana and Greg...........love that particular group......But todays show was enjoyable and at the end when they introduced some of the children attending and then announced Santa was there...they then went to announce they were signing off to Brett and in the background i heard a little girls voice say "are you the REAL Santa Claus"??  got such a kick out of that!!

Honored Contributor

I love The Five!  I think they are the best.  I thought this was awesome.  And I loved that they had some of their children and dogs there.  Gregg's puppy --- I think his name is Gus?? -- he is the cutest little thing ever!  And Gregg just adores him and kisses him cuddles him like a little baby.  And Judge Jeanine's poodle - she's a beauty!  It was very heartwarming!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

That particular group is my favorite too.  They are easy to listen to and very informative.

I missed the tree lighting  but saw some of the pics later on Jesse's show.   It looked like they all had fun!

Honored Contributor

Wow, @MorningLover ,  thanks for those fabulous pictures-- you and @colliemom4 found some beauts!

Stella and her "brothers" are such sweethearts. And that little "Gus" of Greg's!!   I can see why he's so addled about that little guy.  Like you, @beach-mom ,  we have always been 'adopted' by a series of cats (right now, three and counting), but we love dogs equally.  Precious critters.

@kelsey17,  I heard that little girl at the end asking about Santa Claus too-- with all the innocence and wonder in her voice--  too cute.

Agree about "The Five" ---  it's one of the best panel talk shows going.  That particular configuration of them that you mention is very sharp.  I think the presence of Greg really helps.  He seems to have a high I.Q.--  in addition to being lightning funny, he has acute little insights, just about life in general, that no one else quite has, and he challenges conventional perceptions.  Fun group! 

Honored Contributor

ENJOYED THE SHOW VERY MUCH. THEIR RATINGS ARE ALWAYS GREAT.

Valued Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Watched and thought it was great tree lighting show....always enjoy The Five...I have to say my favorite   shows are the ones with Judge Jeannine, Harold, Jesse, Dana and Greg...........love that particular group......But todays show was enjoyable and at the end when they introduced some of the children attending and then announced Santa was there...they then went to announce they were signing off to Brett and in the background i heard a little girls voice say "are you the REAL Santa Claus"??  got such a kick out of that!!

Those are my 5 favorites too!