Honored Contributor

Re: 'THE FIVE" IS DOING A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

@Stray wrote:
The poodle was Stella who belongs to Judge Janine. Jessie Junior was there as was Cleo Jessica Tarlov’s little girl & Hayden, Ainsley’s daughter.

The Rabbi was Joseph Patasnik. Cardinal Timothy Dolan sent a video of his blessing & Rev Jacques DeGraff delivered his along with the Rabbi, live. The Cardinal is spending Thanksgiving with his family.

A nice tree lighting in

Was Percy (obnoxious Dana's dog) there?  I'd be shocked if he wasn't.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aw, @pdlinda , I know what you mean about those childhood memories.   @kindred cats ,  I checked the guide to see if they are re-running it, but couldn't find.  If I find out, will post.

Ha, ha, @CelticCrafter ,  I didn't see her pup, but I might have missed him.

Honored Contributor

The white poodle was there. These poodles are nice looking dogs. I see many dogs frequently and quite a few poodles.

image.png

Honored Contributor

Greg's puppy.

image.png

Honored Contributor

Oh, they are all so cute, @colliemom4 --  and I am not so much of a poodle person, but hers are darling and affectionate.

Greg has been teased a lot about his little dog-- he seems to dote on him, unashamedly.  Which is pretty funny, for a sort of detached, sardonic wit like Greg.  I wonder if he'll bring him on late night "Gutfeld!".   He could sit on Tyrus's lap....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replys. Jesse just signed off and showed a pix of himself holding Jesse Jr with his wife, at the ceremony, beautiful family!! Jesse is my FOX fave. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I was never that crazy about poodles until decades ago I met a friend that had several. They are sweet and so smart!

My daughter's friend had a French Bulldog but she had some sort of issue with it and the dog now lives with her mom.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Greg's dog appeared on his show. I believe Tyrus had a big bulldog at one time but he may have just been posing with it. I'm sure the little dog has stolen Greg's heart lol.

Honored Contributor

I've heard that consistently too, @colliemom4 -- that poodles are so intelligent.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to thank you @Stray ,  for supplying the name of the humorous rabbi, and all the other helpful info!

Respected Contributor

We really enjoyed watching;  Greg's dog's name is Gus I believe.  It was a very heart warming show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did Jesse bring Jesse Jr?

Yes he did.
I love the five, watch it e
veryday while on the treadmill.
like all of them, even Harold, who seems like a nice person.
I have a poodle and they are very smart. Don't shed.