Honored Contributor

No screaming last night, much better.  I felt for Pedro when he was talking about not having a Father and that he had wanted Thomas to be his Dad, and River to be his brother, before all h--l broke loose, but they are trying to get back on track in a positive way, we will see.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Your post is exactly how I feel.  I could never sit through this show, but I enjoy reading some of your posts, just to read about what a train wreck this show really is.  Reading about it and actually watching it (and hearing their voices) is just too much to ask of myself.

Honored Contributor

So, I've been all over the internet asking how many brothers and sisters Chantel has.

Other's have asked the same question.  The picture posted here (and other places) shows another young African American male (younger) in the family picture when they were all  young.

No one seems to know who the young male is.  Any idea?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for the kind words. The other male **might** be a family member who does not want to be a part of this fiasco. One can only hope!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for the kind words. The other male **might** be a family member who does not want to be a part of this fiasco. One can only hope!

@Love my grandkids  I'm not watching the show but my daughter is, and she said he's a brother that didn't want to be involved with the show.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  Good to know there's ONE smart person in that mess of a family!

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FAMILY CHANTEL

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So, I've been all over the internet asking how many brothers and sisters Chantel has.

Other's have asked the same question.  The picture posted here (and other places) shows another young African American male (younger) in the family picture when they were all  young.

No one seems to know who the young male is.  Any idea?

@Annabellethecat66   The younger male in the picture is River, the brother on the show.  The older young male in the picture is a brother that we have not seen on the show, nor heard any mention of.  

Honored Contributor

I can tell you all more about Chantel's brother that's not on the show. His name is Royal and he married a gal from the Phillipines in the spring. She has a few videos online, just music, but it shows them together if anyone is interested. I guess another one of the mother Chantel's children married someone who wants to harvest the American dollar LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhfIzBkCxg4

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can tell you all more about Chantel's brother that's not on the show. His name is Royal and he married a gal from the Phillipines in the spring. She has a few videos online, just music, but it shows them together if anyone is interested. I guess another one of the mother Chantel's children married someone who wants to harvest the American dollar LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhfIzBkCxg4

I swore I wasn't going to watch, but they repeated the last 2 shows and now I'm hooked.  LOL.

The names of these kids are funny.  I live River but Winter and Chantal? River's boyfriends name is JAH?  Interesting.  Can't wait for next week to see what they find out about him after 5 years.  When they were in the p.i.'s office, they had no clue about anything about him and the p.i.'s face was like what?  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Can't wait for next week to see what they find out about him after 5 years.  When they were in the p.i.'s office, they had no clue about anything about him and the p.i.'s face was like what?  LOL.
I am impressed that the P.I. was given vey little information and yet they were able to find out quite a bit of information. 

The Chantel family did not have Jah's last name. And Winter has been dating this guy for 5 years?