Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

After calling Chantelllll a "b" she ended up going ith her mom to see a bariatric surgeon. it was a joke. The surgeon told her she is morbidly obese. (ya think/). She went out of there saying ho if she had it she ould be  a new person wwith confidence. it is such lunacy to think that is going to fix all the stupid in that family.

I am sure she has issues with her weight but she needs to get real counseling instead of wisdom from her stupid sister.

When they had the spat at the Christmas photo shoot, the mom did nothing to deal with the baggage. She told them to fix it later and that is it.

I wonder if they are happy in being portrayed as the idiots of Georgia. Of course they are happy with the paycheck.

They is something definitely missing with Chantell that she sees her only identy as breasts. She is looking as plastic as Darcy and Stacey/

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

I would never watch this show ...I refuse to waste the air it takes for my lungs to breathe & keep me alive!!! ... they are such TRASH each & every one of them 🥵

Valued Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

They are the poster family for " Ugly Americans"

They should study up on cultural differences before they travel instead of being loud snd rude because food and life is very different than what they are used to.

Karen really irks me when she talks slow and with a condescending attitude. They must be getting paid well to act like fools....I hope they are acting, but maybe they are not.

@Carmie Yes! The way Karen speaks and her attitude drive me up a wall! And yet, I still keep watching. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn   I watch too. I am up really late at night and nothing else is on.