Honored Contributor

I can't believe I'm even discussing this show! I was channel surfing today and came across it.

Like any train wreck I couldn't stop watching. It's an episode in which Pedro (whose English has gotten much better) and Chantel are meeting with Alejandro, Pedro's sister Nicole's married boyfriend.

I was surprised that Pedro seems a bit more mature and spoke frankly to the married sleaze ball about the whole thing. He then called his trashy sister and gave her a lecture. I can't believe it but I actually like the way he handled those two.

I'm sure there's lots more drama in the future but I may watch more bits and pieces, not sure.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're more brave than I.   I haven't watched any of it, but I do tend to look-see what y'all are saying about it, from time to time.  

One thing I do remember was how horrible Pedro's sister was!   She has a married boyfriend now.  Holy heck.   

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I remember how nasty Nicole has always been, even worse than her mom if possible. She's a witch with a capital B!

Respected Contributor

I’ve been watching (I don’t know why!) and it seems like so far this season the focus is off Pedro and Chantel and now it is on Chantel’s brother Royal and his wife and Pedro’s sister Nicole and her boyfriend. 

Honored Contributor

Everyone-in this show is like a train wreck. Horrible sneezy tacky low class people. 

Honored Contributor

They are the poster family for " Ugly Americans"

They should study up on cultural differences before they travel instead of being loud snd rude because food and life is very different than what they are used to.

Karen really irks me when she talks slow and with a condescending attitude. They must be getting paid well to act like fools....I hope they are acting, but maybe they are not.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie I agree about Rita and I think they are all trash. I have a sneaky feeling that in this case, these people are not acting...not much anyway.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

hahahahaha  Don"t watch if you have not. It pulls you into the vacuum of the witless world!

I saw the promo fpr the one where Royal saw Chantell twerking in the bar and shared that information with the witless family. It pulled me right in. 

It seems like the constnat in the family is that Chantel is jealous of her siblings and starts ****** with all of them. Her main talents are instigating and dressing like a street walker.

Last weeks episode had her brother, Royals wife telling the whole family that Rayal says they are crazy and the Chantel is stupid. Her face was funny when they said that.

There is no way that many people can  be as foolish as these people.That is hat lets you kno ho scripted the sho must be,

You are  right in they are making pedro more normal now.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 I've always thought Chantel was trash. She can't wear anything unless she can show her breasts.

I'm almost wondering if Pedro is the "normal" one!! Can't believe I just said that!!

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FAMILY CHANTEL

[ Edited ]

I don't watch but I had TLC on recently when it aired and I caught that Chantel and her sister were unhappy with each other. Her sister said something about feeling judged for her weight. Then they showed her sister weighing in at doctor's office. Is she going to get weight loss surgery? If she does loose weight I hope she doesn't start dressing like the street walker looking Chantel. Overall these people seem deeply unhappy IMO.