Respected Contributor

I watched five minutes of it and then I couldn't take it anymore so I deleted it. It looks like more of the same old drama.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I watched five minutes of it and then I couldn't take it anymore so I deleted it. It looks like more of the same old drama.

@HSB1204   It is, but I am thinking the purpose of this show is to get the families united and their marriage in a good place as a result.  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204   It is, but I am thinking the purpose of this show is to get the families united and their marriage in a good place as a result.  

@mousiegirl   Yeah, I don't think I have the patience to sit through that. I can only take so much of Pedro's bad English and families getting involved in things that aren't any of their business.

Honored Contributor

I refuse to watch this silly program.  All the yelling and drama I don't need.  I just can't watch people screaming at each other.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know why, in the family counseling episode, everyone is sitting there barefoot except for the minister?

Valued Contributor

I thought he took his shoes off and was in his socks.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FAMILY CHANTEL

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Does anyone know why, in the family counseling episode, everyone is sitting there barefoot except for the minister?

@CelticCrafter  I didn't notice the minister's feet, but know that he asked everyone to remove their shoes so they would all be equal during the session, the minister does not have to be equal to them..

Super Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I tried to watch this, I just cannot. It is below my already low standards for trash tv. 

This is soooooo true @Grouchomarx ! I would have to be brain dead to volunteerily

sit and watch this . Seeing the commercials was bad enough. 

Respected Contributor

I swear that during one of the other 90 Day shows that it was said that Chantel was sending $/paying for Pedro's mother/sister's DR apartment.  Also thought Chantel was going to nursing school which cost money and I'd read that as reality shows go, those on 90 Day shows make very lilttle.  

I love that Chantel sticks up for herself but they used almost the whole last hour of the final 90 Day show as an ad to drum up business for The Family Chantel.  All I saw was Chantel, Pedro and their families all yelling at the same time and I switched the channel.

Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

I swear that during one of the other 90 Day shows that it was said that Chantel was sending $/paying for Pedro's mother/sister's DR apartment.  Also thought Chantel was going to nursing school which cost money and I'd read that as reality shows go, those on 90 Day shows make very lilttle.  

I love that Chantel sticks up for herself but they used almost the whole last hour of the final 90 Day show as an ad to drum up business for The Family Chantel.  All I saw was Chantel, Pedro and their families all yelling at the same time and I switched the channel.

@Financialgrl   Pedro sends money that he earns to his Moither and sister, Chantel was upset about it, putting them first.