Honored Contributor

Re: THE CASTEEL FAMILY LIFETIME

@sunshine45 wrote:

dvring them......

how did you like the first part?

@sunshine45 , I like both Heaven & Dark Angel, looking forward to next week's 3rd series!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two more episodes.  From the promo for next week, it looks as if Heaven is gone, and the focue is on her daughter, but we will see, looks scary.

Spoiler
I was actually getting sick of she and Logan last night.  As soon as she saw Troy again, I knew he had to be the Father.

@Hooty   What did you think of last night? 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Two more episodes.  From the promo for next week, it looks as if Heaven is gone, and the focue is on her daughter, but we will see, looks scary.

Spoiler
I was actually getting sick of she and Logan last night.  As soon as she saw Troy again, I knew he had to be the Father.

Flowers in the atic series much better, personally i think the lead character stinks as an actress.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Spoiler

@mousiegirl , I was shocked to see that Troy will still alive, and what happened with Logan and Fannie!  Yes, her daughter and Tom really have some intense scenes in the preview!  Still enjoyed watching it, can't wait for next Saturday!

Honored Contributor

@willomenia , Yes Flowers in the Attic was very good, but I am enjoying this series too, and I think the girl playing Heaven is a good actress for TV.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@willomenia , Yes Flowers in the Attic was very good, but I am enjoying this series too, and I think the girl playing Heaven is a good actress for TV.

@Hooty   I looked at Wikipedia for her and she has been acting since a child, only twenty-one now, I believe.

Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I had no idea this was a true story. Wow!

I just googled the truth part, and the editor said she heard it was a true stoy, absolutely  no proof of this

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I had no idea this was a true story. Wow!

I just googled the truth part, and the editor said she heard it was a true stoy, absolutely  no proof of this

@willomenia   A story doesn't have to be true to be entertaining, and I am sure these issues reside in some families.

Honored Contributor

@willomeniaThe first part is based on a true story.  It is confirmed by tapes the woman made who the story is based on.

goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a28522975/vc-andrews-lifetime-casteel-family-saga/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Good episode last night, like the girl, so glad the old pervert is gone, lol.  Next week looks good, though we have heard what will be shown, may be different seeing it.