Honored Contributor

Re: THE CASTEEL FAMILY LIFETIME

@mousiegirl , I also watched this movie as well, and really enjoyed it, and cannot wait till next Saturday!  I was a big fan of Flowers in the Attic series, and looks like this series is going to be as good!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl , I also watched this movie as well, and really enjoyed it, and cannot wait till next Saturday!  I was a big fan of Flowers in the Attic series, and looks like this series is going to be as good!

@Hooty   Yes, I agree, and so great to have some quality movies again on Lifetime, wish there were more of them.  I have bought quite a few cheap dvds on ebay this year of Lifetime movies from the 80's-90's when they were great, and realy enjoyed watching them again, hardly anything on tv to watch any longer, just a handful I still like and watch.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I watched the first "book" last night, Heaven, shown on Saturday evenings, and finally there is quality acting and what looks to be an enthralling series.  Lifetime used to have stars and great movies, but hasn't for a long time now, with the exception of a few good here and there.  I am looking forward to the next "book," Dark Angel.

I just watched Heaven, I enjoyed it.  Fast paced. I taped it on Sunday.  I agree acting was good, especially Heaven.

Honored Contributor

only the first book in the series is based on reality.

of course, we have no way of knowing what exactly was true, what exactly is from the authors imagination.

have not had a chance to watch it yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Remeber Dark Angel is tonight at 8 PST.

Honored Contributor

dvring them......

how did you like the first part?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Whoa, what a loaded episode!  My mouth fell open when Tony revealed his truth.  I always speculate when watching movies, but I didn't think of this.  Now, Heaven is free to eventually hook up with Jordan, but wait, maybe he has found someone else in four years, oh the suspense, lol, can't wait until next week.

Honored Contributor

Heaven's character seems to put herself in ridiculous situations. She is sleeping with everyone and sleeping with her uncle after finding out he's her uncle??? Not understanding her anymore I hope the next one is good.i didn't really enjoy dark angle. Although appropriately titled lol.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Heaven's character seems to put herself in ridiculous situations. She is sleeping with everyone and sleeping with her uncle after finding out he's her uncle??? Not understanding her anymore I hope the next one is good.i didn't really enjoy dark angle. Although appropriately titled lol.

@sunshine 919   Heaven is a girl who grew up without parental love due to her Mother's death, and Luke treating her badly, now we know he wasn't her Father and that is why, but she is looking for love.  I have read that girls who grow up without their Father look for that love in men, and we have to remember how young she was when older men took advantage of her.

I was surprised that Heaven slept with Troy after being told he was her Uncle, but he allowed it to happen.