Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🌺🌼 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY/JUNE/JULY 2022 w/SPOILERS 🌼🌺🌸

[ Edited ]

My mom says Finn looks green, like "Frankenstein's monster." Then my husband said, "Finn looks green."

This got me 🤔 thinking... Is Shelia going to turn Finn into a mini me and for the rest of Steffy's days... Is she going to be stalked, harassed and psychologically abused by this guy? 

Maybe they'll give Finn a new lease on this show as a HEEL, and see if he handles that better than the good guy role.😆 

Honored Contributor

I've been only half watching this show now for months and months and months, because yea, it's that bad, but caught up on a few episodes recently. Not much to recommend it, but thought the turn of events involving Eric, Quinn, Donna and Carter was sort of fun. That said, there is some seriously bad acting going down with Carter and Grace, to name but two. That smack she gave him for dumping her ridiculous daughter wouldn't have hurt a mosquito. So hoping that with Carter picking Quinn over Paris-The-Hair, Grace and her daughter can exit the proceedings once and for all. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS  I like your ideal of making Finn a bad guy.  It certainly would be an improvement over the goody goody character that he played before the shooting. Although truthfully he isn't that great of an actor so I'm not sure if he has the ability to play evil.  He seems to have only one or two emotions.

I was hopeful that we had seen the end of Finn but now it seems like they are just getting started with another drawn out s/l of watching Finn during his recovery interacting with crazy Sheila.

At least for the time being I am getting a reprieve from seeing Li.  I never liked her character from the very beginning.  Talk about someone with a perpetual sour look on her face.  I'm sure she is going to resurface at some point and in the end will become the hero.  All of her duplicity of keeping Steffy from knowing that Finn is still alive will be instantly forgotten and forgiven and of course no legal charges will be brought against her.  

This is probably one of the most ridiculous s/l's that I've seen.  There's a double shooting, one of which supposedly ended in a death, and yet no police are involved and no one seems to wonder where Finn's body went.  Who signed off on the death certificate and how did Finn's body just disappear from the morgue?  

You really have to suspend disbelief on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finn's best acting scenes ever.

Reminds me of this guy!

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Regular Contributor

Finn DOES look green - and it looks like his pupils have been dilated, too.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl  Well said. Handling of this Finn storyline has truly jumped the shark in terms of writing with holes all over it. Truly amateurish. Also true that Finn shouldn't be in line for any acting awards. I don't know how CBS is casting its soaps, but they seem to get easily as many losers as winners. The guy has a nice body and that's about all I can say for him. This latest development with Nurse Sheila taking over his recuperation is just butt stupid, even though when she started out decades ago on Y&R I believe she was a nurse. Still, any storyline involving Sheila is just a non-starter. Anyone who's followed her saga knows that with her track record there's no way she wouldn't have been in maximum security for life years ago.

Frequent Contributor

The fact is that the actor portaying Finn has never been given an opportunity to do much of anything by the writers.  I have seen him in other places and he is really quite personable! On B&B about all he has ever been given to do is stand around while Steffy talks and emotes, endlessly!!!   Give the guy a break!!! 

Honored Contributor

At least we got through the Skank rebound scene--gag.  

I was enjoying the drama with Eric and Carter and their wimmen more than psychonurse.  I am sick of her.  Sick of Brooke most of all.  Oh good grief don't hook Thomas up with the Hair-Apparent (as Stevie said I believe!). 

I don't think I can take much more of Paris either.  

I love listening to Dumb and Dumber talk about what to do.  It is a hoot.  And you'd think maybe some day they could scrape up enough to buy a house. . . Truly Hopeless!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

At least we got through the Skank rebound scene--gag.  

I was enjoying the drama with Eric and Carter and their wimmen more than psychonurse.  I am sick of her.  Sick of Brooke most of all.  Oh good grief don't hook Thomas up with the Hair-Apparent (as Stevie said I believe!). 

I don't think I can take much more of Paris either.  

I love listening to Dumb and Dumber talk about what to do.  It is a hoot.  And you'd think maybe some day they could scrape up enough to buy a house. . . Truly Hopeless!

If they hook Thomas up with her I'm gone, permanently and irrevocably. I can't stand her and it's time for her to go. It wouldn't surprise me because they were headed in that direction once before and quite clearly she's become a fixture. Even though the dew if off the rose for me with Thomas, them having essentially ruined the character and him not impressing me as he once did, she still just needs to be gone.

Honored Contributor

@luvdavid wrote:

The fact is that the actor portaying Finn has never been given an opportunity to do much of anything by the writers.  I have seen him in other places and he is really quite personable! On B&B about all he has ever been given to do is stand around while Steffy talks and emotes, endlessly!!!   Give the guy a break!!! 

I'm sure he's a great guy, a wonderful husband and a sterling father, but he's no great actor. His emotional range seems very limited. Granted, these writers haven't given anybody great material, but others have worked with what they were given. Thus far he's been a supporting character without great storylines, but maybe that's as good as it gets for a reason. I saw him on a video of The Talk and while he seemed like a nice guy, he also seemed like a bit of a doofus...