Valued Contributor

Re: 🌸🌺🌼 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY/JUNE/JULY 2022 w/SPOILERS 🌼🌺🌸

Thought I'd post so this thread shows on first page. I sure hope they move this story line along.

Will Li have amnesia, or will she spill the beans about Finn being alive?

Honored Contributor

@dakotacheryl I had a giggle yesterday when I happened to think about what would REALLY get the dressmaker t'd off!  If Taylor got involved with BILL.

I'd just love to see them together because the would make a stunning couple and Scruffy would be beside himself.  And so would Brooke be furious!   

Esteemed Contributor

So Bill is finally back on screen, hopefully for a while now. Will they soon

pair him with Li? Bill will be her hero. Looks like he is done with Katie for

a bit. She is never on anyway, a few minutes here and there. 

To me, as well as another one here posted I think Taylor will be paired up

with Deacon, Scruffy's nemesis. What more can Deacon do but wipe tables

down at the restaurant, he is so boring.

Contributor

A Deacon-Taylor pairing would really ruffle Ridge and Brooke's feathers!

Love seeing Bill back in the mix, and especially his tenderness with Li.

Esteemed Contributor

Finn, supposed to be dead, alive.

Li, presumed dead, also alive.

Cant imagine nobody's looking for her.

Now Li will take center stage since Bill will be caring for her.

Why can't Finn just choke Sheila until she passes out already, knock

her out, of course she will never be killed. He can't come up with some

way out by now, Storyline reminds me a little of the movie Misery, just

not as violent.

Trusted Contributor

No one missed Li, her husband was going to go to her house to find out where finn was buried,what happen to that storyline,why wasn't her car found, this storyline is whacked.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of July 25:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, July 25:

The doctor is in! Soap vet Vincent Irizarry returns to Bold & Beautiful as Dr. Jordan Armstrong.

Wyatt and Liam share a brotherly bond while discussing Steffy, Hope and Bill. Whether the Spencer brothers agree or disagree on the matters at hand, there’s one thing that’s certain — it will be an entertaining conversation… unless perhaps you’re one of these fans disillusioned with the writing for the Spencer men.

Two steps forward and three steps back: As Finn fights for his life, Sheila subdues her enraged son with a hidden syringe. Now what will become of Steffy’s beleaguered husband?!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, July 26:

Brooke, beware! Ridge and Taylor jet to Monte Carlo to help Steffy through the heartbreak of losing Finn, which can only mean they’ll be spending a lot of time in close proximity. Might the dressmaker be on the verge of another flip-flop?!

Grieving for Li and desperate to get to Steffy, Finn musters up the strength to fight back against Sheila. If sheer determination can move mountains, surely it can help to overpower a lone deranged she-devil, right?! Then again, a desperate Sheila may prove to be an immovable force. Take a look at her unbelievable past exploits and decide for yourself.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, July 27:

Told you so! On the plane, Taylor and Ridge share deep emotions as they rush to Steffy. What will this reconnection mean for the wife that he’s left waiting at home? And for Deacon, who just made a special new friend of the “world-renowned psychiatrist”?!?

Increasingly desperate to escape the cloying clutches of his psychotic biological mother, Finn ups the ante, pushing Sheila’s buttons to get what he most wants — freedom. Will his gamble pay off so that he can begin making his way to Steffy right when she needs him most?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, July 28:

We’re betting Finn’s never yelled as much in his entire life as he has in the past two weeks — how cathartic! Tune in as the doctor with the unflappable bedside manner unleashes his unyielding fury at Sheila about Steffy.

Finn’s got her on the ropes! Sheila attempts to control the situation, but the damage has been done, and the jig is nearly up!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, July 29:

Ooo… Dollar Bill delivers an unexpected and exceptional gift to an extraordinary person. This has to be Katie right? But what do you get the girl who has everything — including a new heart and kidney?

Overlooking a beautiful vista in the south of France, Steffy is overcome with emotion remembering Finn. Don’t jump, lovely one, your prince is very much alive and is (hopefully) on his way!

Honored Contributor

If I had my way?  Hot Dog would throw Sheila back in the slammer with her buddy and DollaBill and crew would get on the Spencer jet (which would be 6x faster than the dressmaker's toy plane) and be waiting on the tarmac with a limo when the dressmaker and sweet-but-dumb mommy get to Monaco! 

Esteemed Contributor

How fast Li found her voice, fixed her hair and almost all her bruises

and burns have magically healed and disappeared. I was expecting 

her to be in a fancy dress left from Katie at Bill's place. But a good 

nights rest and the mention of Steffy, Finn and Sheila and the

mission to rescue Finn is on. Baker better get Sheila this time,

lock her up and throw away the key!

Trusted Contributor

ok, one of the best days in a long time for THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL,[wednesday,july27] keep it up and you will have a huge following,this is what we like,I even shed a few tears today.tucka,.