Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌸🌺🌼 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2022 w/SPOILERS 🌼🌺🌸

Never expected this guy to show up today!Woman Very Happy

download.jpg

Contributor

That was definitely surprising!  Eric had on his wedding ring too.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the lollipop is the only thing Taylor will eat for the day?

Screenshot_20220503-211629.jpg

Honored Contributor

It could have been interesting if they had made Talor bigger, bolder and stronger than Brooke.  And smarter.  Not that that that would be a stretch, but some back and swept Scruffy off his feet, leaving Brooke to feel powerless. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There's not much to enjoy with this one anymore, but I did enjoy Thomas as the naysayer about Liam and Hope's ridiculous relationship, tweaking Brook in the process. Unless it's just a matter of Hope needing to 'win' against Steffy, I will never understand why Brook is so intent on Hope sticking with that pathetic excuse for a man. Thomas and Hope need to get it on once and for all. They've played with the possibility long enough.

It appears with Eric cavorting with Donna, and Quinn, with Carter, strolling down memory lane, that some sort of couples realignment might be in the works. Good. It's time they shook up this stale mess.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

This will be Sheila Carter soon.

BB-Sheila-Carter-kimberlin-brown-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Good thing Liam can divide his family time between Hope and Steffy and both

daughters and Douglas too. It's not like he has a job or anything else to worry

about.

Now we know that ED is no longer an issue with Eric. I am sure that John

McCook is loving the reunion of Eric and Donna once again, especially after

todays scenes.

Super Contributor

I wonder how Quinn is going to handle the news of "Donna and her Honey Bear"? Smiley LOL Certainly nowhere near how Eric handled the news of her and Carter. I actually look forward to this story. So tired of the Brooke/Taylor/Ridge and Steffy/Hope/Liam stories with Sheila going around in circles between them all. 

Esteemed Contributor

279921394_10160426232864101_5792945720668661406_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of May 9:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, May 9:

Carter must be grateful when Quinn rescues him from an awkward moment with Paris. But c’mon, let’s be real: His ex-lover has to totally be seeing green, too, right? Considering how hot and heavy “Quarter” was — refresh your memory with our photo gallery — we’re going to say that that’s a rhetorical question.

In shock and disbelief, Steffy’s memory comes flooding back. And while that’s going to be a nightmare for her, it’s sure to be even more terrifying for her murderous monster-in-law! The jig is up in three, two…

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 10:

Though today an unfaithful partner feels guilty for cheating on their unsuspecting spouse, maybe Eric and Quinn could just call themselves even on the infidelity front and move on.

When Steffy realizes that Finn died so that she could live, we have a feeling that the end is near for Sheila. Here’s what Kimberlin Brown had to say about her return engagement as the madwoman.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 11:

Is Quinn getting wise to what Eric’s really up to when he says he’s playing pickleball? Could be, when she presents her husband with a special gift that has a meaningful purpose.

As Taylor, Ridge and Steffy put their duplicitous plan to expose Sheila into action, we hope they do so wearing bulletproof vests. If history is any indication, the psycho is going to try to take as many of them down with her as she can. (Review her insane history here.)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 12:

While Taylor’s side of Ridge’s family sets in motion their plot against Sheila, Deacon delivers mind-blowing news about the she-devil to Brooke and Hope. Cue Brooke saying, “I knew I sensed an outside force at work!”

As Steffy makes a startling accusation, Sheila’s façade quickly cracks — and we all know the kind of homicidal madness that lurks beneath it!

How did Bold & Beautiful score an Emmy nod for Outstanding Drama… yet not get one for Outstanding Writing? We have a theory… 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 13:

Deacon may be fighting a losing battle against “destiny.” But he nonetheless doubles down on his theory about Ridge to Brooke and Hope.

During a heated fight with Sheila, Steffy recalls another shocking memory. Could this be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and leads to the “Who killed Sheila?” murder mystery we’ve been anticipating for months? (Review the list of suspects here.)