Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021 w/ SPOILERS🌸🌸

@threecees I guess Zoe's get ups are supposed to be designs of either Thomas or Zende, right? And she's at work for fittings etc. Or does she just show up to work in these outrageous outfits? I started thinking, maybe it's not that bad without the collar, then I added and those sleeves, and then the lace, and then I added the neckline and then I realized there's no redeeming quality to that design at all! LOL I think it was probably the most hideous of all, but then I am remembering others that were equally as hideous. I wonder whose designs these really are? Oh, btw, I still hate Liam. I can picture him in jail, in Zoe's dress, wearing kool aid on his lips. I saw that on Oz once. It stemmed me. I hope that Hope remembers that episode too, before she makes Liam rat himself out.

Esteemed Contributor

Just released!

Lame, Smile for the camera!!!

FB_IMG_1621994729253.jpg

Super Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@threecees I guess Zoe's get ups are supposed to be designs of either Thomas or Zende, right? And she's at work for fittings etc. Or does she just show up to work in these outrageous outfits? I started thinking, maybe it's not that bad without the collar, then I added and those sleeves, and then the lace, and then I added the neckline and then I realized there's no redeeming quality to that design at all! LOL I think it was probably the most hideous of all, but then I am remembering others that were equally as hideous. I wonder whose designs these really are? Oh, btw, I still hate Liam. I can picture him in jail, in Zoe's dress, wearing kool aid on his lips. I saw that on Oz once. It stemmed me. I hope that Hope remembers that episode too, before she makes Liam rat himself out.

I follow Lauralee Bell on Instagram.......she was showing some of her fashions, so I asked her if she might go help the wardrobe people on B&B because the circus outfits they've been wearing just isn't working!

Esteemed Contributor

24 hour period is dragging.

Time to stop another night of celebrating this boring togetherness.

Hoping Douglas barges in, comes homes early and changes their

plans for another night of this garbage.

Esteemed Contributor

Guess we shall soon if this happens.

FB_IMG_1622062880329.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hoping it comes to pass @threecees... Also hoping they throw Bill in the slammer too... The man is an utter sleaze and is due a comeuppance, even if we all know it won't last for long...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Why hasn't someone told nosey Zoe to mind her own business?  

Going around demanding answers from people good grief!  Dump her!  For that alone!  Who does that?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Why hasn't someone told nosey Zoe to mind her own business?  

Going around demanding answers from people good grief!  Dump her!  For that alone!  Who does that?

@Sooner So true. In the middle of a work day, lets all stand here and discuss

what exactly went on between you two. Yes Shauna, give all the details of

your nights with Carter and please be very specific. When someone spends

a night with Carter, they never forget it So idiotic as Quinn stands there

with her facial expressions, shaking in her shoes. We just need to add

Eric to the room too. Can't wait until he finds this out because every one

that comes into Forrester should be informed of Carter's sex life info.

Honored Contributor

So Paris now has a side hustle as an extra in a summer stock company of "Grease"?

Honored Contributor

Please brief me on what happened!  It's all severe weather coveage (and will be the rest of the day probably) on all local channels today.

We are expecting a LOT of really bad weather!  Keep up in your good thoughts.