Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021 w/ SPOILERS🌸🌸

Wow! What a wonderful husband Lame is. I wish I had one just like him...NOT! What a gem, making Orecchiette  and then baking a delicious Orange Ricotta Cake, hes the bees knees huh? If he were my man I would probably have forgotten that he played around on me already. I'm to believe that he didn't bake the bread but made that cake. I'm from an Italian family and I've never attempted to bake a ricotta cake but this little Suzy Homemaker did. Ignore the fact that he can't complete a thought or sentence. Between all the guilt and worry about mowing down Vinny, and wondering when the cops might bust through the door, he was able to complete such a wonderful, impressive feast! My Hope For His Future is that he spends the next 20 in San Quentin cooking up a storm for his fellow inmates!

Esteemed Contributor

Today's episode was almost as painful as going to the dentist.

How sweet of Brooke wishing the happy couple a wonderful

evening together. Let's not even send a picture and interrupt

them. Oh Scruffy, will you read me a bedtime story??? Gag.

download.jpeg.jpg

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS I thought Hope said the cake sprung a leak, but hey, Liam tried! Would be nice if they had a bedroom. An afghan spread out next to that tiny dining table seemed like a totally inappropriate place to bed down. I hate the cabin they live in. A wealthy couple should have a real home.

Honored Contributor

Hope and Liam will have to go shopping for a new bedspread since Hope appears to have fashioned some sort of dress from the old one. 

Respected Contributor

I love that Bill instinctively knows exactly when Lame is about to cave! That shirt that Thomas had on looked like a LOGO I've seen on the Q. 😝 

Esteemed Contributor

Heard Scruffy and Thomas talking about Douglas watching Spongebob

movies all day. 

Maybe he watches Spongebob with Brooke at night.

download.jpg

Respected Contributor

Can't believe that Liam finally told Hope   I figured they would drag it on till Friday, if not the weekend.  😮

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad he finally spilled the beans. I couldn't take Hope another minute or Liam's guilt. Hope was starting to look mannequinesque again. Hope is loaded with low self esteem. That's the only reason she's with Lame. Bill is going to go ballistic when he finds this out. Do you think Hope is going to keep the secret? Will Dollar be able to steamroll Hope into keeping silent? My Hope For the Future is that Hope becomes an accessory to this mess and Thomas never forgives her and takes his son back! They finished up and now they'll keep us on the hook because the previews showed Steffy is back in town so they can keep us in suspense. I mentioned this before... I think Steffy could have run Vinny down as she was leaving town. Vinny had some kind of affinity for her...right? I'm a newer viewer so I'm not sure, but I remember he was supplying her with those pills she got hooked on. They could write an obsession with Steffy story into this hot mess. It would exonerate her and all the others for Vinny death.

Honored Contributor

It almost has to be Zoe.  She's the only one who is supposed to leave. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoyed the scenes today between Thomas and Bill. They never went head

to head before since probably Carolyns death.

I imagine Bill will fess up and say he was driving. Anything for his boy.

Probably say to Liam that he has a family to keep together while Bill is

without Katie for the zillionth time.

Will Dollar Bill's value change???Woman Very Happy

189153442_2350145201797165_1421310636131485165_n.jpg