Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021 w/ SPOILERS🌸🌸

@Sooner wrote:

Looked on the net and it says Ho was born in 1971; Carter in 1983; Quinn in 1968.  She looks WAY older than he does!  

That's what they admit to anyway. Who knows if it's true.? I saw both Quinn and Shauna on Seinfeld back in the day. Shauna was playing a teeny bopper at the time. She was beautiful before all the hard living and surgery. Quinn was a real estate agent and an interest of George.  I think Rena Sofer seems like she might be just a little bit older than what's stated online...she looks it anyway.  Great body though, no matter what her age.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS Thanks for mentioning those clips. I went to view them

and if anyone else would like to see them. Rena has such a pretty

complexion and eyes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtP98Ghnj3g 

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0XcGnpUOg 

Onto Denise, wouldn't even recognized her as easily as Rena but

of course once she bends over, they use her body to attract the guys,

the same as she comes across still on B&B. Boy, has her voice changed

for the worse thru the years.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezl_aqFdwbI 

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, May 17:

Wyatt’s not always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even he can tell that something is definitely up with Bill and Liam. Will Wyatt learn any new information when he grills his father and brother about the tension between them?

Hope keeps reminding people that she hasn’t fully forgiven Liam yet, but when she’s noticeably affected by the romantic evening her husband arranges, it may bring her that much closer to her goal. Mind you, if she reads this, it might be one step forward, two steps back!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 18:

Duck and cover! Wyatt should know by now that if you irritate Dollar Bill, he might just knock the cents out of you. So hmm… wonder what will happen when his relentless questions push his father to become not just agitated but seriously agitated.

Is Liam finally taking Bill’s advice and putting thoughts of Vinny’s death behind him? It sure sounds like it as he and Hope make love for the first time since their separation and add a new chapter to their romantic history.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 19:

We spoke too soon! Even after a romantic night of lovemaking with his wife, Liam continues to be tormented by guilt, which causes him to make a strange apology to Thomas. Will the shrewd designer become suspicious of his onetime nemesis?

Despite rebuilding her relationship with Liam and looking to the future, Hope realizes that something is off with her honey and begs him to express his feelings. Will he finally ‘fess up to having left Vinny on the side of the road to die, or will he force his significant other to read his nonexistent poker face?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 20:

Unable to rein in his guilty conscience, Liam continues to exhibit odd behavior that causes Hope to grow increasingly concerned (and us to wonder how much more concerned a person can get).

We’re not actually sure what we’d expect to go down between Thomas and Bill even on a good day. So we can scarcely imagine what will happen when Dressmaker Jr. pays a surprise visit to the mogul… that doesn’t go as expected?!?

In an exclusive interview, find out why Denise Richards warns that things are about to get “very messy” in the Quinn/Carter/Shauna “triangle.”

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 21:

Having thought that Liam would have settled back into married life in the cabin idyll by now, Hope attempts to make sense of his seemingly irrational fear of losing everything. Will she end up coming any closer to the truth about what he’s hiding?

When Wyatt referees the escalating situation between Bill and Thomas, we have a feeling that it won’t involve suggesting that the guys chill out and peruse our photo gallery of the Stallion’s wild ride, from Don Diamont’s debut to today. You might like to do that, though.

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm, is it me @loveschocolate, or do these read pretty much like the spoilers from two or three weeks ago... Could it be that the Liam-Hope-Vinny-Bill-Wyatt situation has gone nowhere fast...? 

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hmmmm, is it me @loveschocolate, or do these read pretty much like the spoilers from two or three weeks ago... Could it be that the Liam-Hope-Vinny-Bill-Wyatt situation has gone nowhere fast...? 

Woman Wink

@stevieb 😝

Esteemed Contributor

Oh the drama today. Liam made a dinner for Hope and baked a cake.

They ate together and shared a kiss. 

We moved back to the Bill and Liam nonsense.

Seems like the Bill and Liam secret and the Quinn and Carter secret

has to be taken to all four of their graves. The boring storylines continue.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have yet to watch last Friday's episode as I ran out of space on DVR.

I just wanted to say that I was surprised Shauna lied and said the burgundy leather jacket was her's.  I know she is a good friend of Quinn's and protected her.  Carter's face looked so dumb too.  He's only nice to look at.

However, wouldn't this ruin a future relationship with Eric when it all comes out?  I'm sure it will be Donna but who will they pair Shauna with?  It's usually a love triangle I but don't see it now.  Having Donna back with Eric would seem very boring to me (same old same old) like Ho Shauna or not.  She has to be on the show for some reason. Wonder who it will be.  The available men on the show are slim to none.

I also agree with all of you on Denise Richards looks.  She looks quite rough for her age.  She used to be so pretty.  I think she spent too much time in the sun. I know she does live in Malibu. Then all the fillers which I might add has not done her any favor's.  Maybe bad Doctor, lol.

I can't wait for robotic Zoe to get off that show.  Her performance last week was the worst.  She cannot act. period.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb , off topic here. Sooooo, Justin got married. 😆 

Honored Contributor

A nice evening with Hope and Liam. Wonder how he'll botch it up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb , off topic here. Sooooo, Justin got married. 😆 

@loveschocolate  Again... And that was quick... Poor guy... It seems he's just desperate to be married... Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, but I somehow doubt it... Perhaps he should wise up and stop marrying soap actresses... Smiley Very Happy I used to think he was hot, but not so much anymore... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...