Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021 w/ SPOILERS🌸🌸

You are so right. @J Town Girl If Vinnie would have been a dad, the kid would have been in foster care with Hope

"co parenting" and yet again raising someone else's kid. 
Thomas normalizing Vinnie's behavior is so dysfunctional! It does reinforce Brooke's reservations about his mental stability.

Respected Contributor

What is with this stuff of people talking about their s-x life lately. It just is so stupid that Quin would talk to someone she hardly knows and Eric talking with Brooke.( who I just do not like) Who cares what she thinks anyway. She needs to keep her nose out of her daughters business also.imho.

Respected Contributor

I wonder how much longer we are going to have to listen to Quinn talking about her "mind blowing night with Carter.   I admit the actor who plays Carter is attractive but I wouldn't call him "hot" as Shawna did in today's epi.  His character actually strikes me as somewhat boring and I just can't see him as a fantasy lover.  I sure wouldn't do as Quinn did and risk my marriage for a night of passion with someone like Carter.

Now if we were talking about Shemar Moore... Now there's a man to fantasize about.🤭

Esteemed Contributor

Eric is going to be more upset with Carter than Quinn when he hears

about this affair. He knows once trash, always trash and should never

married her. Carter comes across as Mr. Perfect and has really

lost it by even touching Quinn once. This will be shocking to all.

Just how lovely that Shauna has all day to sit and talk and soon comfort

Eric. She is even in a yellow duck outfit.  Please never ever, let there

never ever, be a portrait of Duck Lips in the mansion!!! 

images (11).jpg

Respected Contributor

I am so sick of Brooke 'the saint". Why does anyone care what she thinks is beyond me.She certainly is not any better than the other ho"s haha. Why would a mother want her daughter to be with someone that continues to hurt her?

Hope all of you have a nice week-end!

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Eric is going to be more upset with Carter than Quinn when he hears

about this affair. He knows once trash, always trash and should never

married her. Carter comes across as Mr. Perfect and has really

lost it by even touching Quinn once. This will be shocking to all.

Just how lovely that Shauna has all day to sit and talk and soon comfort

Eric. She is even in a yellow duck outfit.  Please never ever, let there

never ever, be a portrait of Duck Lips in the mansion!!! 

images (11).jpg

HOLD ON!  It's coming!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've thought for some time that HoMama will be the next Ms. Eric Forrester, though I've been pulling for a reconciliation with Donna. Regardless, I'm thinking I won't be around to see it either way. Unless things vastly improve, I'm out. This show has never been worse. The writing is bad, the acting is atrocious and the wardrobe is laughable. I'm essentially not watching at all, just fast forwarding every few days and stopping occasionally to see what's being said. It's never anything fresh, new or compelling. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, May 10:

What a difference a year makes! Taking the woman who helped keep Hope’s baby from her under their wing, Brooke and Ridge issue Zoe a warning about Quinn.

On the heels of their forbidden night (and morning!) of passion, Quinn and Carter struggle to do the right thing. Will they find it too difficult to walk away from temptation?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 11:

Uh-oh! Will Zoe stumble upon the truth about Carter and Quinn when her plan to surprise her ex-fiancé backfires in a shocking way? And if so, what will her reaction be to the betrayal of the woman she recently began calling “friend”?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 12:

Zoe is heartbroken to learn that Carter has moved on, but will the ever-determined young woman decide to double-down on her efforts to win back the man she was about to marry? Or would it be triple-down at this point?

What else are BFFs for if not to have your back when you’ve cheated on your spouse… right? Watch for Shauna to make a bold move to protect Quinn.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 13:

When Eric makes a final decision about his marriage, will it be curtains for his union with Quinn… and for her portrait hanging over the fireplace? Or will he elect to give their love another chance, blissfully unaware of the huge secret that she’s keeping from him?

Unwilling to move on quietly, Zoe demands answers from Carter about the new woman in his life. Will the exceedingly honest Forrester COO feel that he has no choice but to confess to having had sex with her new gal pal, Quinn?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 14:

Heaven only knows what kind of plot will be afoot when Shauna urges Quinn to use the current situation to her advantage. Honestly, we can hardly imagine how she could turn the situation to her advantage!

Carter and Quinn make a pact about the secret that they share, but you know what they say about secrets — especially on soap operas — they always come out!

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I wonder how much longer we are going to have to listen to Quinn talking about her "mind blowing night with Carter.   I admit the actor who plays Carter is attractive but I wouldn't call him "hot" as Shawna did in today's epi.  His character actually strikes me as somewhat boring and I just can't see him as a fantasy lover.  I sure wouldn't do as Quinn did and risk my marriage for a night of passion with someone like Carter.

Now if we were talking about Shemar Moore... Now there's a man to fantasize about.🤭

Oh, I don't know. I think Carter is a good looking man with a killer body. Unfortunately, like so many others currently on this show, he can't act.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, May 10:

What a difference a year makes! Taking the woman who helped keep Hope’s baby from her under their wing, Brooke and Ridge issue Zoe a warning about Quinn.

On the heels of their forbidden night (and morning!) of passion, Quinn and Carter struggle to do the right thing. Will they find it too difficult to walk away from temptation?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 11:

Uh-oh! Will Zoe stumble upon the truth about Carter and Quinn when her plan to surprise her ex-fiancé backfires in a shocking way? And if so, what will her reaction be to the betrayal of the woman she recently began calling “friend”?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 12:

Zoe is heartbroken to learn that Carter has moved on, but will the ever-determined young woman decide to double-down on her efforts to win back the man she was about to marry? Or would it be triple-down at this point?

What else are BFFs for if not to have your back when you’ve cheated on your spouse… right? Watch for Shauna to make a bold move to protect Quinn.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 13:

When Eric makes a final decision about his marriage, will it be curtains for his union with Quinn… and for her portrait hanging over the fireplace? Or will he elect to give their love another chance, blissfully unaware of the huge secret that she’s keeping from him?

Unwilling to move on quietly, Zoe demands answers from Carter about the new woman in his life. Will the exceedingly honest Forrester COO feel that he has no choice but to confess to having had sex with her new gal pal, Quinn?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 14:

Heaven only knows what kind of plot will be afoot when Shauna urges Quinn to use the current situation to her advantage. Honestly, we can hardly imagine how she could turn the situation to her advantage!

Carter and Quinn make a pact about the secret that they share, but you know what they say about secrets — especially on soap operas — they always come out!

One wonders how long it's going to take for these clearly imparied writers to realize that NOBODY CARES ABOUT ZOE...