Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021/JUNE 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

[ Edited ]

Was she Paris or London today with that dress?

199678854_2370050029806682_5807043266259839582_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I don't find the young newer cast members attractive or believable.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Then my gosh, they fit right in with the ridiculous story lines... Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I know. I really miss hot Thomas. I have to believe the new, unkempt look is his choice but can't imagine he thinks it flatters him The only other thought I had is the producers are trying to make him look more like Ridge, which would be a big mistake. I keep hoping I'll run the video one day and Thomas will have cleaned up his act and will also be wearing a lot fewer clothes.

Matthew Atkinson | Official Site for Man Crush Monday #MCM | Woman Crush  Wednesday #WCW

@stevieb Yeah baby!  I'd be in the pantry with this cupcake!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I know. I really miss hot Thomas. I have to believe the new, unkempt look is his choice but can't imagine he thinks it flatters him The only other thought I had is the producers are trying to make him look more like Ridge, which would be a big mistake. I keep hoping I'll run the video one day and Thomas will have cleaned up his act and will also be wearing a lot fewer clothes.

Matthew Atkinson | Official Site for Man Crush Monday #MCM | Woman Crush  Wednesday #WCW

@stevieb Yeah baby!  I'd be in the pantry with this cupcake!  

@Sooner  You know it sister... Uh, uh, uh...

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Maybe the younger cast members are the Bold part of the Bold and Beautiful. 😆 

I guess Zoe will be returning her ring and Quinn her necklace.  😆 If I were Quinn, I wouldn't be sweating this scandal one bit. It seems like Carter would pick up, where he left off with her. After all, the old guy has seen better days anyway.

Sure glad we were spared from seeing that ass wipe Charliein the scene, and that he was only on the other end of the telephone to Ridge. "Yes Charlie, parking is important. I'll be right there." 

Today's show was torturous to have to watch. It's days like these I'm glad it's only 30 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS  You got that right. When Paris is on most of the show it is

a non must see episode. I just love when 3 grown men sit at the work

desk talk about relationships. Scruffy was holding on to Eric's desk like

it was going to fly away.

Soon the ex lax medicine story will probably come back to haunt Zoe 

now that all secrets may be told and Sissie has been spying at the door.

You know what they say is going to hit the fan!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, June 14:

Maybe she shouldn’t keep talking about it in the office! Quinn panics when she finds out Paris knows about her dalliance with Carter. Will Eric’s wife be able to convince Zoe’s younger sibling to keep quiet for the greater good, or will Paris spill the beans to Zoe and cause utter chaos at Forrester Creations?

When Liam stuns Thomas with a special request, we can’t help but wonder if he’ll ask the dashing designer so dedicated to Hope to look after her and the children for him while he’s behind bars.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, June 15:

Team effort! Carter and Quinn beg Paris to keep their secret from Zoe and Eric, but will she be convinced? The Forrester Foundation do-gooder certainly doesn’t seem like the type to be comfortable withholding such pertinent information… but then again, she wants Zoe’s happiness above all. Hmm.

It will be interesting to see Hope’s reaction when Thomas admits to her the favor that Liam asked of him. Given that she once pushed Liam toward Steffy when her own future looked bleak, will she be understanding of her husband’s bonkers request?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, June 16:

Although she has a dandy new man in Finn, and a bright future besides, it’s hardly a surprise that Steffy becomes emotional when she visits Liam in jail. After all, her ties to her babydaddy run deep and resurface often. Portrayer Jacqueline MacInnes Wood previews why Steffy’s connection to Liam could be trouble in the days ahead… and why “sometimes, I just wanna shake her!”

On the heels of the desperate request Liam has made of Thomas, Hope encourages her husband not to lose faith. Will Justin, his father’s corporate legal eagle, be able to work a miracle and spring him from the pokey?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, June 17:

Finding himself in an all-too-familiar position, Ridge does his best to ease the tensions between Thomas and Brooke. But the dressmaker might have better luck convincing oil and water to mix or the fine line between love and hate to thicken.

Presumably still cooling his heels in a jail cell, Bill lashes out at Justin and Wyatt for a job not well done. Of course, the guys probably aren’t surprised by the tongue-lashing, having been privy to so much of the hotheaded tycoon’s tumultuous history, recapped here in glorious photos.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, June 18:

Exhausted and guilt-ridden from keeping her sexy secret, Quinn is nonetheless shocked by Carter’s suggestion that they come clean. Should he convince her to go through with it, what will become of their love lives — and their jobs?!? Aren’t they in too deep to possibly get out now?

Despite his anger at the way his best friend died — and toward those responsible — Thomas determines to be by Hope’s side as she navigates her future. But will the Forrester heir be able to set aside his thirst for revenge against Vinny’s killers to focus on the task at hand?

Honored Contributor

Mark your calendars... Reports are that Zoey will be gone after the first week in July... Here's hoping... Here's also hoping she takes Paris and Zende with her... De plane boss... De plane...

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching this show for about 1 month I think.  Never missed it.

Then when I turned on the TV it was on.  I picked right up where I left off!

I'd videotaped about 11 shows.  I went backwards and watched a few of them.