Honored Contributor

🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021/JUNE 2021/JULY 2021w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

[ Edited ]

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of May 3:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, May 3:

Blissfully unaware of what her guilt-ridden husband is hiding, Hope welcomes Liam for his first night back home. Will he be able to hold it together as they look forward to their long and happy future together, or will he unload yet another secret on his unsuspecting spouse?

As Liam attempts to reclaim his life after running down Vinny, Thomas vows to find out who killed his best friend and make them pay. Could his efforts also lead to him getting the woman of his dreams?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 4:

Liam attempts to hide his torment over Vinny’s death from Hope, but as we all know, he’s terrible at it. Will she finally demand answers about his strange behavior?

Always the protective pop, Ridge goes on the defensive when Baker grills Thomas about Vinny.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 5:

Something’s rotten in Denmark… or Bill’s office, rather. When Wyatt becomes frustrated over his dad and Liam’s apparent lies, will he press for an explanation? If so, he may end up feeling very sorry that he asked!

Having turned over a new leaf since his days of manipulating everyone in sight and creepily macking on Hope, Thomas tries to be supportive of his former obsession’s decision to rebuild a life with Liam.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 6:

Quinn and Shauna find themselves in a tight spot with Eric. Knowing these two, that could mean anything from being trapped in the Forrester Creations steam room or caught in a lie. That said, either option would surely prove entertaining.

Unwilling to take “no” for an answer, Zoe aims to prove to Carter that she’s the only woman for him. Her tenacity will come as no surprise to anyone who remembers that she followed Xander across the Atlantic Ocean when he tried to end their relationship.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 7:

Brooke is stunned when Carter defends Quinn’s past mistakes. What will she make of his new soft spot for her foe? And does anyone else have the growing sense that Quinn and Carter are going to hook up?

Shauna proves that she has her bestie’s back when she covers for Quinn and then advocates on her behalf to Eric. The question is, what has Quinn been up to behind the scenes of her rocky marriage that she needs to hide?

Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL MAY 2021 w/ SPOILERS🌸🌸

"Quinn and Shauna find themselves in a tight spot with Eric. Knowing these two, that could mean anything from being trapped in the Forrester Creations steam room or caught in a lie. That said, either option would surely prove entertaining."

Guess again spoiler writers, there is exactly NOTHING about this show anymore that's even borderline entertaining... Same thing every day and it wasn't good the first time...

Brooke is stunned when Carter defends Quinn’s past mistakes. What will she make of his new soft spot for her foe? And does anyone else have the growing sense that Quinn and Carter are going to hook up?

DUH... Ya think...

With Zoey supposedly blessedly leaving (and one certainly hopes she does) is there any way she might take the fall for running down Vinny? Whoever did it, assuming it wasn't Liam, please, we need to see him in a orange jumpsuit before the actual culprit is unveiled...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I'm sort of thinking we will see $$ in the jumpsuit at first (or at least in cuffs), THEN lima bean in orange after he confesses; THEN the culprit.  

One could hope ZOE!   She'd be out in a week though. . . FLO

Esteemed Contributor

Probably the guilty one could be Charlie. He is goofy as the day is long.

Maybe he dropped his glasses or something and Vinny walked in front

of him, probably running across the road as he was released from jail.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Quinn and Carter are back in business. That happened

fast. Maybe Carter will need another vaccine after being with QuinnWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Carter and Quinn are hot and heavy today.

Meanwhile at the cabin, maybe Hope will read Liam one of

Kelly's bedtime stories and call it a night.

unnamed.jpg

Trusted Contributor

This week's episodes were mostly about nervous 

Liam with that crazed look on his face.  Hope needs to give him a "blankie" or something.  Maybe a warm bottle of milk would help too.

And of course there is Quinn and Carter on Friday.  Like it or not it's the fastest moving storyline B&B has had in ages.

It took all of two weeks for them to get together?

I fast forwarded through most of Liam's scene's but did watch the whole show Friday with Carter and Quinn.  Can't wait until this one comes out to the Forrestor clan.

Guess it's time for a Shauna-Eric-Donna triangle now that Quinn is over.

Esteemed Contributor

I read some posts over the weekend where a lot of people thought Quinn

was fantasizing all about Carter. I thought it was the real thing but guess

we will find out today if Carter took the bait that quick. Thought he was

smarter than that or just desperate for a woman after a relationship with

Zoey, who lets say is a bit odd.

180197521_2332935320184820_2950912284879947893_n (1).jpg

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I read some posts over the weekend where a lot of people thought Quinn

was fantasizing all about Carter. I thought it was the real thing but guess

we will find out today if Carter took the bait that quick. Thought he was

smarter than that or just desperate for a woman after a relationship with

Zoey, who lets say is a bit odd.

180197521_2332935320184820_2950912284879947893_n (1).jpg

@threecees  you could very well be right on that one.

I was surprised it was actual Quinn and Carter kissing and not some dummy.  Must have been tested before the scene.  No megaphone. lol.

Honored Contributor

OK, now it's just a contest to see who can wear the most ridiculous outfit between Zoe and Paris.