Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

Can it be one of the writers?

Esteemed Contributor

What a murder mystery for this dinky show? Crazy.

Too bad this knucklehead cant disappear for good.

download.jpeg.jpg

How interesting the show would be if he was done away with.

Respected Contributor

I am so tired of saintly Brooke.Can't forgive Thomas,but Flo is just fine. Why on earth does she think Lame should be with Hope? I guess she thinks it's okay to not be faithful,as she sure has "been with" enough ,men and caused other people grief.

Super Contributor

I could be wrong, but I think the main reason she wants Hope with Liam is because if Hope is with Liam, there's no way she'll end up with Thomas. That's just my guess. Ugh! I'd rather be with Thomas than that stupid Liam. Thomas is a bad boy, but at least he's good-looking and intelligent. Liam is just a plain a**. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Random thoughts...

... Like Brooke, I'm not completely convinced Thomas is on the up and up. Unlike Brooke, I'm not obsessed with it... She's become a pain in the, well, you know, about it and frankly needs yet another comeuppance. I hope Thomas does end up with Hope if for no other reason than to rub Brooke's nose in it...

... I see B&B has pulled their semi-annual 'who will it be' promo out of cold storage... Seems to me, more times than not nobody exits and when someone actually does, it tends to me a minor character... This is getting to be similar to QVC saying they have a 'big anouncement'...

...Taking a look at that picture of Thomas the way he was only makes the way he is look worse... Shave the man and give him a haircut, PLEASE... Oh, and get him either some better wardrobe or less wardrobe, either would be an improvement over that track jacket...

...Were I to pick who meets their maker, assuming anyone actually does, I wouldn't know where to start from among that group... It goes without saying that the Vegas Ho duo top the list and that Thomas is untouchable... Unlike others, I'm not sure I'd like to see Liam disappear so much as I'd like to see him repeatedly drop kicked and put on the back burner for a long time...I'm not a big Finn or Vinnie fan, but don't dislike either of them enough to want to see them gone... And don't think for a minute it's going to be Katie...

... As for reports Finn will end up being related to another character, I wonder if it's possible they'll go down the path that it's someone that could prohibit him and Steffy from marrying...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wondering if we could really get lucky, if there is any possiblilty that Flo 

will be the one killed off?

In her words, all her dreams are coming true and if so, the death happens

this Monday, the spoiler says that the death will affect the Logans, Spencers

and Forresters.

I don't see how if it would be Vinnys death, that would only be tied with

Thomas. Unless the accident would be caused by someone in another

family.

Until Monday, I will be waiting, wondering and hoping.

Honored Contributor

Who picks out the clothes these people will wear?

That green thing Hope has on today looks way too big for her.  

I hate the way this show is sooo  short.

I wonder what these people get paid?  I wouldn’t think it’s the same thing as GH; since they barely work!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK.  Maybe a sudden blizzard hits LA and Flo, on the way to feed the homeless, dies of exposure considering what she isn't wearing.

Finn is Ridge's long lost son; the old better Ridge who had a fling with, well, whomever. 

Brooke becomes a saint and ascends to heaven with the fall collection in tow (have you read One Hundred Years of Solitude?).

EVERYBODY gets a shower, shave, haircut and some clean clothes.  Ridge expires from the trauma.

Bill says to heck with this platoon of dumb bunnies and disappears to a far off Island, only to come back. . . later.  He ain't dead!  He's just having fun!  

One of the Logan sisters dies from asphyxiation in a hug huddle. 

Mama HO dies from tainted filler, or has so many fillers she can't get a breath, or dies from the weight of hair and makeup.  

Honored Contributor

I don't see how the loss of any of those suggested as being the one to leave really affects all the families... The Spencers have ties to Ho-Junior, (who really doesn't have any ties to the Forresters), and Katie, but don't really have ties to Thomas, Finn or Shauna, and I don't believe for a minute that they're dumping Katie... Finn only has ties to Steffy, Vinny to Thomas, Thomas to the Forresters and the Logans and Shauna to the Forresters and the Logans... I'd like to hope it's Flo but given Bell seems enamored of her, the most expendable character is pretty clearly Vinny.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

WHY ON EARTH DON'T THEY CLEAN UP THOMAS?  Woman Embarassed