Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 29:

Former BFFs Quinn and Shauna make a decision that affects their future. Will they choose to let bygones be bygones… or will they realize that, in fact, it’s their relationship that’s gone bye-bye?

Is Ridge asking for trouble when he questions Brooke’s sincerity in her recent gift to Flo? Or has he simply never heard the phrase “Leave well enough alone”?

Who’s the best of the worst daytime villains ever (or would that be the worst of the best)? Find out as we rank the baddies in a new photo gallery that can only be described as good and evil!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 30:

Continuing to get comfortable wearing the halo that now seems to be part of his regular attire, Thomas steps up for Hope during a difficult conversation with Douglas. Is there any possible way this doesn’t bring the boy’s co-parents closer?

Old habits die hard, and being (rightly!) skeptical of Thomas is a very old habit of Brooke’s. Nonetheless, Ridge is dismayed by her refusal to admit that maybe, just maybe, his troubled son has changed for the better.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 31:

Though Thomas has done everything in his power to redeem himself in the eyes of his family and friends, it’s still not enough for one person: Brooke. So when he pleads his case, she just doubles down, all but saying that her opinion isn’t like a hemline: It ain’t gonna change.

While tending to her broken heart, what Hope really needs is a confidante — and she might get just that when Paris offers friendship with a side order of great advice.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 1:

Considering that Felony Flo once let her believe that her daughter was dead, Hope probably shouldn’t so much as raise an eyebrow over anything her cousin does. And yet… yep, she is stunned by Flo’s surprise and shocking request. (Mind you, if it were up to us, here’s what the show would be doing with the character.)

Convinced that she knows best, Brooke seeks Liam’s help in ensuring that Hope remains safe. Yeah, that’ll go well.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 2:

Zoe finds an unexpected ally in Quinn — which makes sense, really. Heaven knows Eric’s wife shares the model’s tendency to connive and blame others when her plans blow up in her face. Could we be looking at a brand-new scheme team?

Liam makes a romantic gesture towards Hope. Which we can only presume will be bigger and more impressive than announcing, “Hey, guess what — I haven’t cheated on you in two whole months!” (Sorry, that was mean. But the guy does have a terrible habit of making boneheaded decisions, only some of which we’ve itemized here.)

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Possibly Kill off Flo Ho??? That's the best news I've heard all year! 🎊 🍾  🎉  Denise Richards' hard living caught up and landed on her face, and no amount of fillers etc. can repair that kind of damage. Ask Charlie Sheen about that. 😝 

Did anyone else read that...

Spoiler
Finn will find out that someone in town is his relative? Possibly his mother. 
Esteemed Contributor

Possible spoiler here, in case some don't want to read and have it ruin

storyline,

@KBEANS 

Regarding your spoiler about family for Finn, first heard they may give him

a brother, could be Vinny or now adding a mother, probably Quinn.

Guess they have to give Quinn some kind of a storyline. She has not been

on since before Christmas as Eric's singing holiday party did not include her.

Also read that she may be getting back with Bill, at least for a night or so.

Good because I love when she is up to her old tricks and scheming. Hope

she will soon be done with Eric as those two are as boring as watching

paint dry. Hated when they made her good.

Like they are doing with Thomas and he is no fun anymore.

Honored Contributor

Some of the outfits these women wear make them look like something that would be in the children’s department.

OK I give up.  Can someone please tell me how Flo sits own in those short short outfits that girl wears?

When I saw it the first time I thought she had on tights.  But that really was her legs.

Do any of you know someone who wears skirts or dresses that short?

Is a person supposed to wear shorts under them?

Esteemed Contributor

The return of Quinn today.

She looks different to me, a bit older looking. 

The scenes are so ridiculous. Still filming so far apart, looks like a mile, while

glancing at some of the other soaps like GH, everything is normal. How are

they getting to work so closely?

How many days do they have to talk about a fool taking the Logan name?

Esteemed Contributor

Mama Ho's hair is nearly reaching the ceiling. Yikes!

166469924_10159568899024101_7724901729862299039_o.jpg

Respected Contributor

The mothers in law were hard to take in that scene today. Meddling Mama's. This ain't gonna be good. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

The scenes are so ridiculous. Still filming so far apart, looks like a mile, while

@threecees  At least her bangs grew out... That Coal Miner's Daughter thing was not a good look for her....

As for their distancing, it's ridiculous... They might as well position the actors in each corner of any given room... The CBS soaps are the only ones doing this... I'm thinking they should equip each actor in the scene with a megaphone to deliver their lines...

4,091 Happy People Megaphone Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@threecees  At least her bangs grew out... That Coal Miner's Daughter thing was not a good look for her....

As for their distancing, it's ridiculous... They might as well position the actors in each corner of any given room... The CBS soaps are the only ones doing this... I'm thinking they should equip each actor in the scene with a megaphone to deliver their lines...

:

@stevieb  This is the funniest - Bravo!!!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Guess its Vinny's time to go, if this is believable.

Then Thomas will be terribly upset and need Hope's shoulder 

to cry on.

Too bad it can't be BOTH BLONDES.

20210330_204312.jpg