Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄🎄 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL December 2019 w/ SPOILERS 🎄🎄

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

Wait a minute:  Brooke is terrified of Thomas hurting Hopeless.  Both Brooke and Hopeless have pushed Thomas off some high place, almost killing him.

This makes no sense.  

Agree. And in both instances, Thomas could have pointed the finger at them but didn't. Brooke acted as though it was her right to have 'accidentally' pushed Thomas over a cliff and not be called out on it. Her assessment of him might be accurate but she's no angel either.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  Either they've determined Thomas isn't in it for the long haul or his rehabilitation is down the road and part of a future story line. I too have been a little surprised they continue to have him vacillating back and forth between half way making sense and being completely unglued... I'd thought by now they might have tried to straighten him out, at least a little bit... I still think he will eventually win Hope over, but maybe not and maybe he will but it won't last. As for Zoe, my take is they're determined to keep her around and give her a story line because the show hasn't had a meaningful Black presence in quite a while. I'd personally rather see them send her packing, hook Thomas up with Sally, which, agreed, is far more believable, and give a meaningful story line to one of the other Black cast members. Zoe is awful in every way. She has no presence, can't act and isn't particularly attractive.

@stevieb  good point about black presence on show.  But there's no one else out there with talent for that?  

Yes, I too believe Hope and Thomas will be together albeit for a short time.  Hope and Thomas

have more chemistry together than she and Liam!

Then again, Liam has no chemistry with anyone.

He's kind of like the best friend next door you can count on for a shoulder to cry on, lol.

My dream storyline is to keep Thomas edgy like Bill (always the badboy) but keep him walking this narrow line without actually crossing it.  I would like to see Thomas excel at Forrestor and go head to head with Bill spencer.  That would make for good TV.  

Wonder if Brooke and Ridge are really going to be over.  I kind of miss sleazy Shauna and her colorful blouses, hahaha.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  I agree about Thomas. I think he could become a staple on this show if they merely tone him down a bit. He could continue to be somewhat of a bad boy, but not one who is quite so conniving. As for Zoe, I suspect they want to offer some semblance of a mixed-race story line, given it's been a while since they had one and they're apparently mandatory on TV these days. She just happens to be convenient. That said, they can't get rid of her soon enough for me. I don't think Ridge and Brooke will ever really be done. We'll simply have to go through infinite angst before they end up together yet again. As for Liam, he's just a non-starter in my book. I can't see him as a romantic lead period. I also don't want to see him foisted back on Steffi. Instead of them continually adding more women to this show, they need a couple more youthful attractive men for some of these women to bounce off of.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  Exactly!!

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  Flo will be back soon and then I read here they're adding another young woman to the cast but we still only have a handful of viable men. It makes no sense. 

Esteemed Contributor

It was a new day today. With that I mean the 3, Brooke, Hope and Steffy,

are finally in different clothes.

Everybody, especially dingbat Hope, will believe Thomas is falling for Zoey.

Find something for Brooke to do already. Get Pam to show her how to make

lemon bars, Donna to take her shopping, Katie, well Katie is never around

anymore, anything!. So annoying every day, every day!!!

Honored Contributor

I only caught a glimpse today.  Please tell me Hopeless didn't have on a really low-neck blouse.  And she doesn't want to encourage Thomas? 

Maybe I saw that wrong.  Surely. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I only caught a glimpse today.  Please tell me Hopeless didn't have on a really low-neck blouse.  And she doesn't want to encourage Thomas? 

But more importantly, was she wearing a duster?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner  Woman Surprised It looked like Hope forgot to put on her blouse! All I saw was a dark blazer with some kind of fabric tie hanging down, moving around! Maybe it was a flesh colored blouse and I couldn't see it? And then they brought Douglas into the office...shouldn't Hope cover up in front of him? Geez!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time I think the show is turning a corner and getting good, it then becomes clear that they still, after all these months, have only one real story line at a time. For months it was 'find Beth'. Then it was Thomas wooing Hope and playing musical chairs with Douglas' parenting. Now it's everyone trying to 'catch' Thomas. Whatever happened to soaps having several compelling story lines going on at once.? As much as I like watching Thomas doing his thing, LA has become tedious.