Honored Contributor

🎄THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL AUG/SEPT/OCT/NOV/DECw/ SPOILERS!🎄

[ Edited ]

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of August 1:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, August 1:

Oh snap! Sheila muscles her way into Deacon’s place with a crazy story and a desperate request. After his recent conversations with both Hope and Taylor, we know the reformed con will want no part of his deranged former friend crashing in his broom closet. Will Deacon turn in the madwoman… or turn the tables and deal with her in another, more sinister way?

Finn, Ridge and Taylor search for Steffy in the beautiful principality of Monte Carlo. There can’t be that many grief-treatment centers in the area that allow children and nannies on site, so we’re hoping for a joyous reunion sooner rather than later! Of course, what comes next is likely to tick off more than a few viewers…

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, August 2:

It’s crunch time in the janitor’s den as Deacon is forced to make a split decision that may very well change his life. Will he become the hero his daughter has always wanted her dad to be or prove Ridge correct in saying he’ll never change by helping public enemy No. 1, aka Sheila?!?

Speaking of the madwoman, um, what’s going to happen after the boom is lowered on her? See, this is why we’re so concerned about a problem the show shares with Young & Restless. Read all about it here.

Break out the tissues! There won’t be a dry eye in the house as the fates and stars align allowing Steffy and Finn to find their way back into each other’s arms.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wedneday, August 3:

In the romantic locale of Monte Carlo, Steffy and Finn celebrate their miracle and share a joyous family reunion. Time for us to add a new chapter to our photo-filled retelling of their love story.

In a happy moment, Hope takes, then posts a photo of her parents that quickly goes viral. If your first thought wasn’t, “Oh no, Ridge’s head is going to explode!” then you don’t know the dressmaker. This could definitely inspire a knee-jerk reaction overseas, especially considering Brooke’s husband just happens to be with Taylor!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, August 4:

For the above-mentioned reasons, Brooke becomes alarmed about Hope’s picture on social media. Given that Deacon and his charms have been banned by Ridge, will La Logan posing with her ex while her husband is away finally put the kibosh on “destiny”?

Uh-oh. Things just got more complicated, folks: Caught up in a euphoric moment, Taylor and Ridge share a kiss. Why, why, why will she never read our article that lays out all of the times that he’s repeatedly proven that he’s just not that into her?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, August 5:

This oughta be good! After Brooke rejects his presence, Deacon explains his theory about her, Ridge and Taylor to Hope. Our only question is, should we make popcorn or get a tablet to take notes?

Despite her joy at being reunited with the love of her life, Steffy shifts her attention away from Finn just long enough to call out Taylor and Ridge about their new vibe since being in Monte Carlo. Will her dreams of getting her parents back together finally come to fruition?!?

Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2022 w/ SPOILERS!🌻🌻

I'm sorry but NO.This show has been on for 35 years and for a good bit of that time has revolved around the Ridge-Brooke-Taylor triangle. Frankly, it hasn't been interesting for a LONG time and given this nasty looking Ridge, isn't even believable. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Glad the nonsense involving the badly written HE'S ALIVE storyline is coming to a close, but have to say, I'm no big fan of Steffy or of Finn so this big reunion, for me, is no big deal. The question I'm asking is what's next and will it be worth watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I actually had to look on the second page of this forum's tv page to find this topic. No wonder. This show is so ridiculous! I actually fast-forward through a lot of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was silly. Everyone running around trying to find Steffy.

Wouldn't Steffy eventually check in with Amelia, the sitter?

Could we move on from Scruffy getting another call from Baker saying

Sheila is on the loose AGAIN? This is so old. So what's next? Sheila

takes off thru a back door at Deacon's and that the end for a while

with her until she turns up another time.  I sure hope that happens

because I am so tired of her.

Honored Contributor

OK, what can I say.🙄 I loved every second of their being reunited.🥰🥰💕💕.

Honored Contributor

Hot Dog and the troops couldn't track a bleeding elephant through a foot of snow.

Regular Contributor

I love seeing them being reunited.

I have a question though...Thorsten Kay (Ridge) was in real-life taking off a year to be with his family on an around-the-world trip. I thought for sure Sheila would kidnap him. Or maybe the jet would have crashed on the way to Monaco and he's be on a deserted island for a year. I wonder if they filmed scenes with him way ahead of time.

Esteemed Contributor

Total idiot Baker doesn't even check Deacon's dump. Just takes

his word that Sheila isn't there. Fire the dope, useless, makes it

so easy for the lunatic to forever be on the loose. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess there will be no consequences for Li for allowing Steffy to believe that Finn was dead.  She's become the hero.  For a second in today's show I thought that Steffy might show some anger at her but that moment quickly passed.  Finn, being his usual doofus self, didn't have any reaction to the fact that his poor wife went through absolute agony at believing that she would never see him again.  All he could manage to say was I'm not sure why my mother didn't tell you that I was alive.  What a dope!  

The whole town is so focused on Sheila that they are making Li, who seems to be somewhat unstable herself, the town's hero. The whole story is beyond ludicrous. Will Li really face no medical sanctions for her part in not getting her son the medical care that he needed?  Are we to believe that as of a week ago Finn was barely hanging on by a shoe string and now he's roaming all over Monaco completely alive and kicking?  The injection that Sheila gave him for sedation when he tried to escape must have been an elixir of the magical serum that sprung him back to life.  After all of these many months with Finn being in a coma no one even thought that he should be seen by a doctor before he hops on a private plane to roam the streets of Monaco.  The guy looks like he just got back from vacation.  

I guess I should be relieved that this unbelievable story is finally coming to a close.  I'm not sure how much more I could take of watching these two adult women arguing over who loves Finn the most and listening to Sheila talking to Finn like he was a two year old.