Honored Contributor

Re: 💎💄 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2020 w/ SPOILERS 💄💎

[ Edited ]

That wedding outfit goes from the aisle directly to the honeymoon suite, which is perfect for Shauna and Ridge.

Now we find out about Quinn's involvement in filing the divorce papers?

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Maybe they can use this actual picture of Denise Richards

in one of her real wedding dresses for the t.v. photo of the

quickie wedding with Scruffy. They can just add dirty looking

Ridge.

Seems like she and her clothing choices on and off screen

are the same. Horrible.

NINTCHDBPICT000432441610.jpg

"HO" My Goodness!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Kudos to Brooke for being able to 'carry off' that outfit she almost has on at her age.

Honored Contributor

Surely they won't drag this out too long.  Someone with that kind of money could with one word to the legal team, in about an hour have her skanky behind gone out of town and never coming back.  Or be in jail. 

SURELY, they don't think we are that stupid.  Well, I guess. . . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh Sooner, Sooner, @Sooner... You've been watching long enough to know that they do, indeed, think we're stupid and that they can keep dragging out poorly written stories for months at a time and we'll keep watching... Eventually, it will all come to light and if, at that time, Brooke is desperate enough to still want his nasty hide, Ridge will, once again, be hers... At the same time, I fully suspect we will see rough times ahead for Quinn and Eric, or at least I certainly hope so... My hope for Shauna and her disgusting daughter is that once her alliance with Ridge is put asunder, the two of them will slink back off to the desert, where they so richly deserve to be, as in under a very large boulder with the other pests...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

You think maybe the producers figured out that they are not really popular characters and maybe will give them the boot?  Hope springs eternal, and oddly enough so does Hopeless. . . Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

From the comments, it is apparent Shauna and Flo are not the people they once were. Shauna seems kind of sweet and soft spoken - I think she really loves Ridge. As for Flo, she was originally sympathetic to Sally, and even suggested Wyatt be there for Sally in her last days. My point isn't to defend them as much as to say they have this new viewer (me) hoodwinked.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the SOAP world I'm not sure why this marriage is a big deal.  The Quinn/Shauna deception aside, Ridge and Brooke were having trouble, he went to Las Vegas with Shauna, he got drunk, they got married .......he just finds out so divorce her!  They do that stuff all the time!

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was complete garbage. These actors and actressess

just have to be completely embarassed with their lines. Money must

be really good that they stay on this show.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched for a few days. Trying to decide whether to or to just delete and drop both of these hot messes from my DVR. I'll probably stick with this one for a little while longer, but I'm afraid I can't take much more of the guano being tossed out there over in Genoa City. They're both so bad and you really have to wonder why? What has changed to seemingly make it virtually impossible to write a decent soap anymore?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...