Honored Contributor

Re: 🎃THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL AUG/SEPT/OCT/NOV w/ SPOILERS!🎃

[ Edited ]

This entire wedding debacle is ridiculous. What adult man gets p.o.ed at his wife, seeks an annulment, (and really what is that about, a divorce would have been more realistic), and immediately wants to wed someone else. It makes no sense. No matter how hard his infantile adult children are pushing, most emotionally intact grown men (or women) are going to seek a cooling off period, not rushing into nuptials with a former partner simply because she's there. And yes, this incarnation of Taylor is a poor imitation of the original just as this Ridge has never fit the mold of the sleek, aristocratic, well groomed and elegant original. I hope they get married and leave on an extended wedding trip. No need to hurry back. Brook, as cantankerous as she has become, can do so much better. Next, paybacks being hell, I'd like to see her take on the obnoxious, bratty Steffy, deposing her as Forrester CEO. Let's get some action going here. The endless round robin of bad stories and bad story telling is just so tiresome. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So true @stevieb . I can't help but feel that Thorsten Kaye hates playing Ridge. His acting is lackluster. Taylor acts like a teen. Send them away and let Brooke deal with Steffy and Thomas.

Honored Contributor

Not even to mention this Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle has been going on for over thirty years. Enough already. Nobody cares anymore. You can only go back to the same well so many times before the well runs dry for pity sake. Move on.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Poor Douglas. He got involved in all the drama and now he's going to have to go back to live with his "buddy" Lame and the Dummy.

I did hear Douglas ask Thomas if he could stay home from school one day and Thomas denied him. It's time to make up for that mistake 😝 

Thomas should buy his son something really special and expensive. Something that will make all his friends jealous! Maybe take him on a special vacation to Disney and Universal... in another country! 😆 How 'bout a fun cruise? Allow him to stay out of school for a week or 2. And spoil him rotten.

Maybe he'll send him away to boarding school. LOL

Someone here mentioned getting him a new phone. That would solve only some of the problem. Your info is attached to some apps; even after you trash it.

The info shows up when you log back on. Even on a new phone. I tried in vain to leave my poor scores and history of who slayed me on Words with Friends, but it followed me ...until I used a different email. It wouldn't help. Douglas only knows the credentials he originally used when he got the app. 

For some reason I think Lame is going to be the hero in this story...and I will hate that!

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of November 21

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, November 21:

Carter is in the right place at the right time, at last as far as eavesdropping on a juicy conversation is concerned. But after overhearing Bill pour out his heart to Brooke, what will Carter do with the info?

As we hold our breath and wait to see whether or not Ridge and Taylor will actually make it down the aisle, take a look at our gorgeous sneak-peek galleryof photos from the big day!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, November 22:

Bill might want to brace himself, because he’s about to be read for filth. Turns out Carter doesn’t particularly like what he’s overheard… and he’s about to make his feelings clear on the topic!

Thanks to that big ol’ secret Thomas is forcing Douglas to keep, Ridge and Taylor’s wedding day could wind up a total fiasco. Can anyone prevent the bride from being thrown under the proverbial bus?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, November 23:

The Logan sisters are in for a special surprise when dad Stephen pays a visit, introducing them to his new lady-love, Lucy. (And yes, that’s the erstwhile Bobby Ewing of Dallas playing the patriarch, and his real-life love Linda Purl — who recently guested on General Hospital — as Lucy.)

At a key crossroads for Hope, Annika Noelle reaches out directly to fans: “I’m usually quiet on social media but…”

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, November 24:

Bold & Beautiful is pre-empted for CBS sports coverage of NFL football. But hey, we’re not going to leave you without something soapy to enjoy. So why not feast on this look back at some of the stories that had us saying “thanks, but no thanks” a year ago!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, November 25:

Bold & Beautiful is pre-empted for CBS sports coverage of SEC football. But join us as we look back on Ridge and Taylor’s whole tumultuous love story in the new photo gallery below.

Super Contributor

Glad Douglas told Stephie what happened. But will she tell or keep it a secret too?

Super Contributor

Tell them Stephie, don't back down!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

So maybe the secret will be left up to Taylor to reveal or not to

Scruffy. Either way let's wrap up this wedding.

Some pics, the kids are cute.

FB_IMG_1669152256086.jpgFB_IMG_1669152244914.jpg

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

So maybe the secret will be left up to Taylor to reveal or not to

Scruffy. Either way let's wrap up this wedding.

Some pics, the kids are cute.

FB_IMG_1669152256086.jpgFB_IMG_1669152244914.jpg

@threecees  Beautiful pics!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Next to the definition for "chewing the scenery" in the dictionary is a picture of Krista Allen as "Taylor Hayes".  The necklines on Steffie's and Taylor's dresses remind me of the structure in an underwire bra.