Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👠 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL APRIL 2021 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

[ Edited ]

Have to say, Liam has looked like a bit of a hot mess for quite some time, but these past few days and these scenes of him coming unglued are so utterly not flattering. That said, they are pretty humorous, even though they certainly weren't intended to be.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

There's a Liam drinking game somewhere in this mess--if we could just narrow it down. . . Woman Frustrated

Otherwise we'd be on the floor in five minutes. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching yesterday's episode.  😳  Dollar Bill is hardcore! I like a man who can take control HAHAHAHAHA... of Lame. 😆 It was Vinny's fault for walking in front of the car, because he was stupid 😝 Can anyone say Sociopath? 🌰 🥜 

Esteemed Contributor

Instead of hearing Liam's broken record of I'm sorry a million times a

day to Hope, now we will hear him say I have to go to the police a

zillion times to Bill.

Tune in every day to B&B for one of Liam's breakdowns.

1. 20210410_221731.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Looking lovely as usual.Woman LOL

168972115_2388720664606283_4888282598457668987_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@threecees  He's revolting and has largely become a cartoon. I don't see how they think they can make him into a serious character going forward. At this point, Liam is a standing joke and certainly not a romantic leading man, not that he's been believable in that capacity for quite some time.

Honored Contributor

Oh for heaven's sake, I see the spoilers keep tossing the Zoe nonsense out there... I'm telling you, merely hooking her up with conniving Quinn is not going to infuse interest into a story line that has been dull as dishwater since Day 1... Zoe, Zende, Paris... Whatever... Cut your losses, Brad, NOBODY CARES... They dropped most of the characters invovled wih his non-story in from nowhere and we're expected to be sitting on the edge our seats to see what happens...In your dreams...

Honored Contributor

Who in the name of Heaven thought up that stomach noise thing?

Was it supposed to be funny?  Are we supposed to car about a stomach grumbling?

Here’s my question...So if it’s Eric’s drink....why doesn’t it do the same thing to his stomach?

Never mind...I’m really not that interested...well...I will say, “Excuse yourself and visit the toilet”.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 12:

It’s an emotional moment when a positive identification is made on the recently deceased. We can only imagine what will be going through Hope’s mind as she realizes that Vinny met his end partly as a result of trying to bring her and Thomas together.

Given his hasty decision to hide the truth about Vinny’s demise, it’s not surprising that Bill is forced to get himself in even deeper. Watch for him to complicate his cover-up by telling additional lies to those he loves.

Just because Vinny has gone on to that big lab in the sky doesn’t mean that Joe LoCicero is necessarily done at Bold & Beautiful. Read what he has to say about the possibility of “life after death.”

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 13:

Feeling guilty about his past flirtation with Zoe, Zende attempts to right the wrong that he made with Carter. Will the Forrester colleagues manage to put that complicated chapter of their history behind them?

Given that her last “great idea” involved spiking her sister’s smoothie to induce indigestion, we can hardly wait to see what will come of Zoe’s big revelation about how to regain her happiness.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 14:

When Lt. Baker makes a surprise appearance at Forrester Creations, we can only assume he’ll be there on official police business, given Vinny’s recent death. What suspicions of wrongdoing will he have on his mind… and more importantly, will he have his signature hot dog in hand?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 15:

Everyone at Forrester Creations is stunned to learn the identity of Baker’s prime suspect. Will Thomas be accused of offing his former best friend, or will it turn out to be someone else who visited the cabin that fateful night?

When Bill’s frustration reaches a boiling point, it can only mean that Liam’s guilt over running down Vinny is reaching an annoying all-time high now that someone else has been wrongly accused. Will Liam come clean, thus adding to his long list of boneheaded decisions?

There’s only one character we can think of who could possibly stop Steffy from rushing into marriage with Finn — and it isn’t Liam. Read all about the person who could slow down that bridal march — and still leave you loving her afterwards!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 16:

When Eric opens up to Ridge about his relationship with Quinn, will it to be express how happy he remains with his wife… or to share his reservations about remaining hitched to a natural born conniver?

A person keeping a deadly secret fears they’ve been busted. Is it a case of Liam’s guilt eating him alive and playing tricks on his mind, or will there actually be a break in The Case of the Ill-Fated Lab Tech?

Trusted Contributor

Has the supposition already been posted that Bill was the actual driver?