Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👠 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL APRIL 2021 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

[ Edited ]

Why would Hope be called in to help ID whoever it is that kicks the bucket... For everyone on that list of potential characters, there would be someone far more appropriate to make an identification. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb   I'm with you. Why would Hope stay with Lame. He is so pitiful, a real whiner over and over. This Hope and Lame thing has run it's course.Sick of him. Hopeless fits her alright. 

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  If they wanted us to believe this guys is some hot stud the women all want then they needed to recast him. It's asking a lot to believe these two women are just so gone on this loser. In the day and at best there was a time when Liam was somewhat likable and marginally attractive but that ship sailed long ago. At this point it's simply not plausible. It makes the entire show lose credibility to keep putting it out there that this man is remotely desirable. Come on.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thinking back about Brooke and her past with men.

She married Deacon and had Hope.  Wasn't Deacon with

Bridget first?  And then wasn't Bridget first with Nick Maroone as well before they got together?  Can someone

remind me?  There have been so many it makes my head spin.

And last but not least Brooke taking Dollar Bill from Katie more than once.

Oh again, hysterical picture of Lame and his look alike @stevieb.  Woman LOL

I can't imagine who will be killed off next week.  Probably another teaser that will fizzle.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 I don't remember the specifics but I know Brooke and Bridget traded Deacon and Nick Marone back and forth, at least once. I believe Deacon was married to Bridget when he and Brooke first hooked up and she ended up with Hope. Reading a history of the hookups and dirty doings on this show is totally wild.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123 I don't remember the specifics but I know Brooke and Bridget traded Deacon and Nick Marone back and forth, at least once. I believe Deacon was married to Bridget when he and Brooke first hooked up and she ended up with Hope. Reading a history of the hookups and dirty doings on this show is totally wild.  

@stevieb  Thanks, I wasn't sure if Bridget made it to the altar first with Nick Marone.  A busy life Brookie has had

but I'll take her over this new Zoe, Paris crew anyday still.

I hope evil Quinn comes back with her old tricks to light a fire to the show.  I do remember seeing last week

when Shauna and she made up that Shauna said something like "I'll be going you as and Eric are having dinner".  Quinn just rolled her eyes in an odd way.  Think that relationship will be over soon.  Thank goodness.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh I'm just watching last Friday's episode.

Bill has a new nickname for Thomas:  "mannequin man".

LOLOLOL.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  Thanks, I wasn't sure if Bridget made it to the altar first with Nick Marone.  A busy life Brookie has had

but I'll take her over this new Zoe, Paris crew anyday still.

I hope evil Quinn comes back with her old tricks to light a fire to the show.  I do remember seeing last week

when Shauna and she made up that Shauna said something like "I'll be going you as and Eric are having dinner".  Quinn just rolled her eyes in an odd way.  Think that relationship will be over soon.  Thank goodness.

@Pink123  I can say that reading over some of the show's history reminds me of how compelling and involved things used to be... Nothing like that now... And agree, the Zoe/Paris connection adds nothing to this show at all. Now it appears they're going to try to link Zoe somehow with Quinn, possibly as partners in crime, but you have to wonder when they're going to realize that they've done everything they can possibly do to make Zoe relevant and she still isn't. Likewise, they're now trying to make Paris a sounding board for Hope. Why bother? Face the facts, Flo, Zoe, Paris, Zende, Shauna and maybe one or two others were just bad ideas compounded by bad story telling, bad casting and bad acting. 

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Oh my gosh I'm just watching last Friday's episode.

Bill has a new nickname for Thomas:  "mannequin man".

LOLOLOL.

@Pink123  I didn't get to see full Friday episodes of anything, thanks to another 'news' preemption, which is getting to be ridiculous. It used to be that they preempted for actual serious news only but now it almost seems like they cut in for pretty much anything. I'm sorry about what happened, but I'm not sure it was time sensitive information that we all needed to have at that precise moment.  I watched GH on line, but none of the others is worth the effort. As for Bill's disparaging Thomas, he ought to come up for names for those two unappealing goofballs he calls 'sons'.

Honored Contributor

Since it became completely unwatchable and I dumped Young and Restless, I've been checking out the remaining soaps to find a replacement. I've pretty much become a General Hospital regular, after years and years of finding it utterly uninteresting. It still isn't what I'd consider a great soap, but I have to say of all of them, the CBS soaps are the worst of the lot. I'll never understand how CBS retains top ratings for it's soaps. Days of Our Lives is just plain ridiculous more times than not, but at least GH and DOOL have more than one or two story lines, often retreads, going at a time. You might or might not find them all worthwhile and they sometimes drag on too long, just as they do for the CBS shows, but they aren't virtually static. I'll probably stick with GH, watching B&B occasionally and perhaps DOOL occasionally as well, but I have to say, other than GH, I don't see any of these shows sticking around for the long haul if they don't step it up.