Honored Contributor

👗👠 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL APRIL 2021 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 1:

In Thursday’s B&B recap, Brooke tells Liam to take action, and Flo stuns Hope with her request.

Considering that Felony Flo once let her believe that her daughter was dead, Hope probably shouldn’t so much as raise an eyebrow over anything her cousin does. And yet… yep, she is stunned by Flo’s surprise and shocking request. (Mind you, if it were up to us, here’s what the show would be doing with the character.)

Convinced that she knows best, Brooke seeks Liam’s help in ensuring that Hope remains safe. Yeah, that’ll go well. Yet even that may not be as surprising as what his portrayer, Scott Clifton, and Matthew Atkinson (Thomas) recently got up to behind the scenes. Take a peek here.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 2:

Zoe finds an unexpected ally in Quinn — which makes sense, really. Heaven knows Eric’s wife shares the model’s tendency to connive and blame others when her plans blow up in her face. Could we be looking at a brand-new scheme team?

Liam makes a romantic gesture towards Hope. Which we can only presume will be bigger and more impressive than announcing, “Hey, guess what — I haven’t cheated on you in two whole months!” (Sorry, that was mean. But the guy does have a terrible habit of making boneheaded decisions, only some of which we’ve itemized here.)

Coming next week: A murder mystery begins… but who is going to die?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👗👠 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL APRIL 2021 w/ SPOILERS 👠👗

[ Edited ]

Brooke needs a hobby other than ranting on Thomas all the time.

She accepts cheating, broken marriages, constant affairs.

Good thing Hope is not like her.

Respected Contributor

@threecees  We're still over on the March thread 😝 

Maybe you can help us with this...

@hellie wrote:

I am so tired of saintly Brooke.Can't forgive Thomas,but Flo is just fine. Why on earth does she think Lame should be with Hope? I guess she thinks it's okay to not be faithful,as she sure has "been with" enough ,men and caused other people grief.

I was thinking the same thing @hellie I'm pretty new to this show, but I've been told that Brooke has many transgressions that she has been forgiven for, and so she should give what she has received from others. Now correct me if I got this wrong...Didn't I see Brooke upstairs in a bedroom doing the nasty with her son in law while her other daughter overheard it over a baby monitor?? I may be wrong because this was when they were showing repeats at the start of the pandemic. That's how I started watching this hot mess, that I can't turn away from. 😆  Was it her daughter, and did she forgive Mommie Dearest?? I also joined in this soap and found out that Brooke cheated with her sisters man Bill. I see her and Katie all chummy chummy now so I guess there's another case of forgiveness that was extended to her! I think Thomas should be forgiven but not forgotten this old Ho. I think this will drive a wedge between her and Scruffy, and she'll be looking for forgiveness again from him, Katie and Bill! 

P.S. I still hate Liam! 

@KBEANS   I am also pretty new to the soaps,but I remember someone saying that Brooke was 'with' a boyfriend of her other daughters.

Maybe someone would be able to let us know.

Brooke is something else.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS @hellie jo 

Here is one time that Brooke is with one of Hope's boyfriends.

They are at the first Hope's party for her graduation. All are wearing masks.

Oliver, Hope's then boyfriend thinks Hope is finally ready to be with him in

a romantic way, her first time. There is a change with the necklace that Hope

is wearing and she gives it to Brooke. That's where the confusion begins.

Meanwhile, Brooke,who is ready for action 24 hours a day, thinks she is

with Original Ridge at this wild party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC3LEaqKJHg 

Respected Contributor

@threecees 

@hellie jo 

Now that's classic soap opera! Loved it! 

Honored Contributor

As for that clip, Oliver was such a cutie but at least in that instance Brooke didn't know who he was... So nice to see the real Ridge too... What a difference... But let us not forget her bedding down with her daughter Bridget's hubby, Deacon, and thus becoming pregnant with Hope... Brooke has been around the block more than a few times... Then again, most of the Logan, Hayes and Forrester women and their daughters have... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The writers are turning this sisterly feud between Zoey and Paris into a cartoon.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 5:

His incessant flip-flopping really did a number on their relationship this last time, but when Hope and Liam share a sweet kiss, it gives him (wait for it… ) hope for the future.

The end to a visit between friends quickly becomes a nightmare when someone dies! It’s a mystery as to whom will bite the dust, but rest assured we’re on the case. Read our thoughts on which Bold & Beautiful character might be killed in this shocking must-see episode.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 6:

While Zoe claims she’s moved on from her flirtation with Zende and is now fully focused on reuniting with Carter, it turns out she’s not done causing trouble. Watch for a prank pulled by Zoe to upend Zende’s romantic date with Paris.

We’re in for a lot of dropped jaws, stunned silences and falling tears, when in a split second, an unexpected death forever changes the lives of the Spencers, Logans and Forresters. Whose bright future will be changed forever, and who will be left to mourn?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 7:

Zoe savors the results of her mischievous interference when Paris shares with her the details of her humiliating date with Zende.

On the heels of their romantic kiss, Hope has second thoughts about her separation from Liam. But will the lip lock prove to be enough of an incentive to get past the upsetting reality of his night with Steffy?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 8:

When Dollar Bill engages in a full cover-up of a shocking death, we can only assume that someone he cares about very much is involved. The mogul is highly unlikely to go to such lengths for anyone but family.

Given how keen Liam is to put the pieces of their marriage back together, Hope becomes worried when he misses their scheduled lunch date. Is it wild horses keeping him away… or the stunning death that his father is so hellbent on keeping hidden?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 9:

Bill realizes that he must do whatever it takes to protect the innocent. And heaven knows, where he’s concerned, “whatever it takes” could be anything!

When Hope is urged to rush to the hospital to help make a victim identification, how will she react when she discovers exactly who has met their tragic end?!?

Honored Contributor

Sounds like an exciting week. At least flatulence didn't kill Paris. I really thought that might be what happened.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For pity sake, why would Hope be kissing Liam... The man is a pig... If they reunite after all this and with Brooke's inteferance, I'm going on sabattical... I don't think I could actually kiss that man, even acting... I swear, so many of the recent stills of him remind me of the whole 'I have sinned' thing... I can't stand him.

Bold-and-the-Beautiful-Spoilers-Liam-Spencer-Scott-Clifton-3078.jpg

Jimmy Swaggart – Public Apology Central

In my pantry with my cupcakes...