Frequent Contributor

Re: ?? THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

I think Katie’s medical issue will be with her kidneys and Flo will end up saving the day when she donates one of hers.  Just my thoughts on the craziness of this story line.  I would really like to see Flo and her mama go back to Vegas...never to be seen again.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

So, what does everyone think about Katie feeling tired and back pain today?  Wonder if something is going to happen to her and then Bill will get with Brooke (again) and Ridge will get with Flo's Mom?  Such a merry go round!  

On another note, who will Wyatt choose? 

I suspect Katie may be pregnant, but loses the baby.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kinz wrote:

I think Katie’s medical issue will be with her kidneys and Flo will end up saving the day when she donates one of hers.  Just my thoughts on the craziness of this story line.  I would really like to see Flo and her mama go back to Vegas...never to be seen again.

@Kinz That would make Flo useful for something. Too bad,  if this does

happen, Katie just blasted her and Mama too the other day. Yes, they 

both should leave town.

Y & R watchers, this would be a rip-off of Summer saves Lola with

her kidney. Copycat and lazy writing again.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

So, what does everyone think about Katie feeling tired and back pain today?  Wonder if something is going to happen to her and then Bill will get with Brooke (again) and Ridge will get with Flo's Mom?  Such a merry go round!  

And FLO will offer to be a surrogate. . . ?  Please no.  NOT that.  

Why don't they make up some interesting stories for the actors we know and love or love to hate?  Why drag two skanks in that we don't care about?  We have so many known and loved skanks they could use any way. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@Kinz wrote:

@Kinz That would make Flo useful for something. Too bad,  if this does

happen, Katie just blasted her and Mama too the other day. Yes, they 

both should leave town.

Y & R watchers, this would be a rip-off of Summer saves Lola with

her kidney. Copycat and lazy writing again.

@threecees  Well, almost... With Lola and Summer it was her liver... Remember... #summerwantsherliverback...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The spoilers have been promising a crisis for Bill and Katie and it increasingly does seem it'll be something with Katie... I thought it might be the kid, but I guess they realize no one is interested in another toddler plot device at this point... 

Agree with all who'd like to see Mama and Flo, the Ho girls, depart and jump a fast train out of town, but sadly, I don't think it's in the cards... And yes, it seems likely, especially now that Ridge has sprung Flo Ho, that they'll try to find some way to 'redeem' her, so she can rejoin the Logan coven... As for mama, not sure it'll be in the cards once Brooke finds out about Ridge's night with Mama Ho looking on blissfully while he slept... Just ewwwwwww...

Regardless, it is about time for Brooke to take a new husband, or at least a new lover, so one supposes only time will tell... Will it be Bill... Will it be Eric... Will she do a Deacon instant replay and bed down with one of the younger men... Maybe she's due for a round with Velma... or even better, maybe she'll find a way to make Thomas PAY that really counts...

Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

And FLO will offer to be a surrogate. . . ?  Please no.  NOT that.  

Why don't they make up some interesting stories for the actors we know and love or love to hate?  Why drag two skanks in that we don't care about?  We have so many known and loved skanks they could use any way. 

Yo hey now @Sooner... who you calling skanks... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👜 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👜👗

I agree that Katie's back pain may indicate a kidney issue or maybe even ovarian cancer (I hope not because I like Katie!). 

Ridge keeps thinking about Shauna so I am guessing they will have a fling at some point...and when Brooke finds out, I hope everyone takes cover!

I want Wyatt with Sally, but I think he will end up with Flo, which makes me sick in my stomach. I am a bit amused with Shauna, but I really can't stand Flo and she needs to go back to Vegas on the next bus.

Esteemed Contributor

Instead of looking for a new job, Flo the ho is making a scrapbook

of old photos to try and lure back her high school honey. 

Wyatt, the fool, should send her packing.

Hope Sally and her would have a good fight. Looks like they

won't need Sally soon since Wyatt will probably go back to the

tramp. Isn't he overdue for some bedroom scenes? Yuck.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Instead of looking for a new job, Flo the ho is making a scrapbook

of old photos to try and lure back her high school honey. 

Wyatt, the fool, should send her packing.

Hope Sally and her would have a good fight. Looks like they

won't need Sally soon since Wyatt will probably go back to the

tramp. Isn't he overdue for some bedroom scenes? Yuck.

Oh please, let them give Wyatt, the Man-Ho, a rest...