Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👗👜 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👜👗

@Sooner 

I enjoyed that storyline, Adam and Eve.

Love Quinn only when she is bad.

Honored Contributor

So, like others, I'm curious why detective Whozitz leaves it up to Ridge as to whether or not to cut a deal with FloHo... Makes no sense... Seems like he should be discussing it with Hope, Velma and possibly Steffi, against whom her crime was perpetrated... More to the point, when the DA decides to cut a deal he or she might ask opinions but I think they make the decision, not one of the victim's stepfather... Ridge will have some 'splainin' to do and if he's dumb enough to admit he cut the deal to ensure Thomas's name wouldn't come up, things will get very, very ugly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm telling you, it's getting so whenever the Logan girls get together all I can think about is the song of the witches... I expect to see them stirring a cauldron any day now... Velma Logan can pitch in too...

Double double toil and trouble

Image result for Double, double toil and trouble

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm telling you, it's getting so whenever the Logan girls get together all I can think about is the song of the witches... I expect to see them stirring a cauldron any day now... Velma Logan can pitch in too...

Double double toil and trouble

Image result for Double, double toil and trouble

Ha Ha!!! Love it @stevieb  Do I see a scruffy chin and some dark hair

poking up in the cauldron? Of course Brooke is the one stirring it but

will Katie want to throw Brooke in next if she goes crying to Bill and

causing more trouble again for Katie and Bill? See how long it takes

after Shauna and Ridge get together until one or all the sisters find out.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't Steff be a little upset at her daddy shacking up with HO MAMA too?  And letting FLO HO GO?

Respected Contributor

So the ho ho"s think all will be forgiven by saying sorry? I am so sick of Flo ho"s hang dog expression.Gotta admit they have some nerve.

Ridge thinks it would be so awful to keep Douglas away from Thomas,but it wasn"t so big a deal to keep Beth from her parents? So HE decides it"s just fine for Flo ho to walk.

Esteemed Contributor

Was hoping Wyatt would kick Flo out today like Brooke

pretty much threw out Mama. This idiot better not get

back with her. Time for Sally to come back and get rid 

of her. Drag her out.

Ridge is going to regret getting drunk and "socializing"

with Las Vegas trash. This is getting good.

So glad the week is going Hope and Liam free. Don't 

miss either of them at all.

Honored Contributor

Poor Brooke... she's gone around the bend with this 'they must PAY' thing... Everyone must PAY for what they did to her daughter... I don't disagree with her where Flo-Ho is concerned, but she's become obsessed... Loved seeing her push Mama Ho around, but Shauna, who really is cartoonish, a bimbo (and not being portrayed by a very good actress...) unfortunately, gets the last laugh... Bedding down with Ridge is just ewwwwww, but this will be the beginning of the end, this time, for Ridge and Brooke... 

Honored Contributor

Not saying he might not need better parenting, but I continue to be absolutely flummoxed that Brooke thinks she, along with Hopeless and Velma, have any right whatsoever to 'protect' Douglas... Douglas really is none of her freaking business... As for Hopeless, she was only too ready to 'unsign' the adoption papers along with the annulment... As things stand, Thomas is not being charged with anything so unless we digress into soap fantasy, there's absolutely no valid reason for any of these nitwits to think they have a leg to stand on, least of all Brooke...

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Wouldn't Steff be a little upset at her daddy shacking up with HO MAMA too?  And letting FLO HO GO?

Yea, just wait until she gets a load of these tidbits... My gosh, to demonstrate her acting prowess and scenery chewing abilities... she'll contort her face in so many directions it might never be the same...