Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👜 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👜👗

As predicted, Ho walks... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Guess my boy Thomas better go apartment shopping... Nobody but Ridge ever wants to speak to him again... Of course, he's still always welcome here...

Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Have to say, I've never really been able to embrace this Ridge, but both he and Thomas did some pretty darned good acting in their scenes today... I might have been forced to fast forward through Velma and Hope's little love-in or risk serious indigestion, but I was glued to the screen when Ridge and Thomas were having their heart to heart...

@stevieb Really good acting!  I was amazed.  I have an idea!  Why don't Ridge and Bill trade sons?  Thomas for Velma. 

Wouldn't Bill and Thomas be good together?  And Velma and Ridge could, well, I don't know.  Look puzzled together?  Stare at something together? 

Although I will say I thought Ridge did a good job today.  Can't watch Velma and Hopeless; don't think I can stand Ridge and HoFloMa. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh yea @Sooner soon the Ho family will be ruling the roost... Baby Ho will be sprung from the big house and Mama Ho will become a Forrester once she deposes Brooke... I just don't thiink I can stand it... One wonders who Baby Ho will jump on now that it appears Wyatt has re-upped with Sally... Poor Ho, not many men around for her at this point... And yes, Velma and Ridge might have a contest to see who can stare into space the longest and look the most sincere...or is it disoriented... My guess is Velma wins hands down. He's had so much practice...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

Ridge should make the 2 floozy fools clean toilets at

the mansion and Forrester now that Flo is getting

released. 

Mama Shauna  is going to repay him for this. Big mistake. 

Yikes,  Brooke may never touch her hubby again, not even

with a 10 foot pole.

Honored Contributor

Re: ?? THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

Anybody with half a brain would have said I'll agree if you two ho's sign paperwork to agree never to set foot in this town again.   Who would ever want to see their faces?  

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry but I am a bit confused.(nothing new haha) why is it only up to Ridge to make any deals? I know his stake in this re Thomas. but there are other people it affected more.

Honored Contributor

Boy did everyone drop Steffy like a hot rock.  Velma hasn't had a good word for her since the has Hopeless back; Ridge has forgotten her, not been to see her.   I'd be pretty upset if I were her! 

They talk about everybody else, but not Steffy much.   Or Kelly. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Boy did everyone drop Steffy like a hot rock.  Velma hasn't had a good word for her since the has Hopeless back; Ridge has forgotten her, not been to see her.   I'd be pretty upset if I were her! 

They talk about everybody else, but not Steffy much.   Or Kelly. . . 

@Sooner 

Enjoying Steffy yesterday and today. Glad she is back.

Maybe "Velma" Liam is in hiding. Wonder if they will think

back and remember when Velma was wacky, due to Thomas

and his pills. Then again if Liam isn't wacky, he is zoned out.

Wish Justin would give it next good to Thomas before he

is sent home. He should be raging thru town.

Honored Contributor

Remember when Velma was shacked up with Quinn?  That was maybe the strangest thing ever on that bizarre show.